Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Rising Arms: FREE Weapon Pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2012 01:30 Edited at: 29th Jun 2012 04:33
I decided to release the guns that I'm modelling for my game, Rising Arms. I'm doing the modelling, and kingofmk will maybe animate them for me. Here is what's happening so far:

Guns In Pack: Not started - WIP - Done -
Colt 45 -
Makorav -
Groza -
Remington 807 -
Famas -
AUSMAG -
Mp5k -
Aksu -

Screenshots:

carnageproduct.com
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2012 04:11
Wrong section mate, this should be in Models and Media.
Also I love the excitement but unfortunately the weapons are extremely blocky. Work on it a bit though and I'm sure you can make setting great

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
knm128
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2012 05:50 Edited at: 29th Jun 2012 04:31
The weapons are still being worked on. Especially the Famas.

carnageproduct.com
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2012 14:22
I think you might be better off making some practice guns first. No offence, but there are a lot of flaws that you just won't be able to improve. I'd advise you to find some other guns, and make models of them, sharpen your skills, get a solid technique going - and then do your game models.

To sharpen your skills, I suggest looking at some FPSC gun models, figure out how they're put together. It's not a good idea to break a gun into basic shapes, break it into it's components instead. It's ideal to get blueprints for the guns that include an exploded view - or at least blueprints that make the detail not shown on side views more obvious. Be very strict with yourself, if part of your gun isn't working out, delete, and do it again - it's better to maintain a high quality than to try and enforce quality at the end.

Keep practicing, tackle each gun as if you were defusing a bomb, and you won't believe how much better your guns will turn out.

Health, Ammo, and bacon and eggs!
knm128
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2012 04:33
Thanks for the advice!

carnageproduct.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:13:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:13:24