Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] stilllllll waiting.......

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ordered my package for darkbasic pro on the 8th. still awaiting payment....this website a scam or something? should i purchase elswhere? i just wanna start making games and i been waiting 8 days and it hasnt even been shipped yet.

mr.awesome
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2012 04:08
This website is no scam, I've bought plenty of products from TGC.

Quote: " i just wanna start making games"

You can download the free version of DarkBASIC Pro from here. The only real difference is the advertising and the licence restrictions.

Quote: " i been waiting 8 days and it hasnt even been shipped yet."

If you are really concerned about your order, it's probably best to contact support.

nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2012 00:45
There has been a processing issue at tgc with another customer. I personally have had no problem with them and I have purchased many things. You and he seem to be unlucky.
You could also check:
1. Is your email address correct (last guy gave them the wrong mail coz he forgot to update his account).
2. Check your credit card and make sure the transaction went through.

Send them a query only if you are sure its their error. If that doesn't work, post back here but do not create a new thread as it may annoy the moderators.

Note they take up to 48 hours to process a query and it helps to use the right category. Good luck.

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2012 16:01
Thread Locked

This thread has been locked for the following reason: You already have a thread on this topic

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 08:20:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 08:20:01