Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I would like to work with BLUE GUI and BBB GUI a little , but there is the same problem to both.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2012 20:49
Hello my friends,

I have Blue GUI many years and I have never used and I try to use it today.

I will try to create my level editor of my game with Blue Gui.

I created one window with menus and I have and one canvas gadget , that I want to put my map on it.

My map will be .bmp or .png image tiles as all maps does.

I fount the canvas gadget not allows you to put images.
I fount some other post how to put a static image in panels or how to put static image on canvas

Like this one in this post:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=71791&b=18

But again I don't want something like this.

I would like to have a lots of transparent images in any x and y position on the canvas.

Like the normal paste image on the screen.
Is it possible to use paste image on the specific canvas gadget?

As I see this is not allowed. Any suggestion or any surgery in the source code of the Blue GUI 2? (Blue Gui is abandoned so there is a source code too)

I tried and BBB Gui , the same problem. There is not Canvas Gadget at all and none gadget provides putting images on.

Why no one create any canvas gadget like Visual Basic image gadgets which you are able to bitblt them , put transparent images at any x , y position? or just use the paste image or paste sprite functions on them!!

Thank you.
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2012 17:21
Quote: "I tried and BBB Gui , the same problem. There is not Canvas Gadget at all and none gadget provides putting images on."

there's static image control which you can use

Takis76
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2012 20:25
I don't want static image control , I need something which you are able to put transparent graphics or put any kind of image or sprite in any x,y position on the canvas and not only one image.
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2012 02:45
Quote: "transparent graphics"

set the color of transparent pixels to background color and you get transparent image

Quote: "put any kind of image or sprite in any x,y position"

what kind of images?

Quote: "and not only one image. "

you can place as many images as you want

Quote: "I don't want static image control"

What exactly you don't like in that control

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 13:08:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 13:08:56