Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / need help with tree program and plant life program. download files.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i have downloaded themm all and the extra stuff like clover and more trees. but how do i put the extra packages into the program? i read the "read me" file but i still dont understand what to do.

mr.awesome
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2012 07:20
In essence, what you do is model/make your tree in the tree life program, 'export' it into a file compatible with DBP (such as .x or .3ds) and then load it in using the LOAD OBJECT command.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 23rd Jun 2012 11:24
Do you mean loading them into the individual applications or DBP as you are not so clear...

if the former...

you simply copy the key files into the program directory for the appropriate program... Plantlife is easy but TreeMagik is a bit of a trick as you need to place the files in the respecting folders, textures, trunks, leaves...

let me know if you need any help further with it I can make a video for you...

j_man123
Years of Service
User Offline
im a watch and learn kinda guy id appreciate it if you did.

mr.awesome
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2012 01:03
Quote: "im a watch and learn kinda guy id appreciate it if you did. "

I know the feeling...

I have responded in your other thread

j_man123
Years of Service
User Offline
i appreciate all the help too. another question. when my fps creator comes in....can i use my plant life stuff and other stuff and put trees and other rocks in the fps creator? like make a tree then put it on my fps creator game?

mr.awesome
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2012 12:57
Quote: "i appreciate all the help too. another question. when my fps creator comes in....can i use my plant life stuff and other stuff and put trees and other rocks in the fps creator? like make a tree then put it on my fps creator game?"

as far as I know FPSC supports DBO and Xfiles so you should be golder, try to export them as DBO instead of X and you should be fine, importing them is beyond me at this point as I am more focussed on DBP

j_man123
Years of Service
User Offline
oh ok thanks

mr.awesome

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 12:31:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 12:31:41