Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / BlueGUI Help Please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have Blue GUI installed on my (now defunct) laptop and I am tring to transfer it to my desktop.

I know there will be files somewhere in the compiler folder but I have no idea what or where, I searched the folder for anything resembling blue or GUI but I'm blowed if I can find it.

Does anyone know offhand what the plugin is called?

Thank you friends...

Signature removed by moderator. Please do not give out the meaning of life in an open forum.
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2012 22:03
I don't know anything about BlueGUI specifically, but for any TGC plugin you probably want the DLL file (which would be in Dark Basic Professional/Compiler/plugins-licensed) and the keywords (INI) file (which would be in Dark Basic Professional/Editor/keywords).

Marabas
Years of Service
User Offline
Yep, I just need the specific names of the BlueGUI ones since they are not called anything I can recognise.

Signature removed by moderator. Please do not give out the meaning of life in an open forum.
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2012 17:39
the dll name is gui2.dll

Marabas
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you Brendy boy

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 11:31:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 11:31:34