Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / (x9) Rampant Threat: Lockdown (SP + MP)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2012 23:57 Edited at: 12th Jul 2012 23:30
RAMPANT THREAT: LOCKDOWN

First Level Story:
You awake in a rustic cell room of sorts, unaware of your surroundings. Your only way out is to exit through which you came: the front gates of the Shadow Battalion's headquarters. To win this fight, you must use all available cover, and master the art of CQC and long range at the same time.

Your name is Aaron Jackson, and you were labeled a high priority threat by the dominating gang "Shadow Battalion." Their plentiful amount of military munitions make them a unrivaled force in the United States, gathering forces from different Special Operations Groups and other armed militias. And you were going to put an end to it. Emphasis on WERE. They have caught you and locked you in their less than fabulous headquarters to rot and use as a living bullet sponge. But one forgetful guard forgot to lock the door as he gave you your daily rations. You've been saving your lucky Kabar for this moment, now it's time to break free.

Features: ( = done, = in progress, = broken)

- Highly detailed Call of Duty-like weapons
- Intense lightmapping
- Specular and normal mapping
- Player legs within view
- Camouflage arm rig
- Breaching capabilities on locked doors
- Dynamic gun movement with player's movements
- Voice acting
- Motion blur and wobble enabled when player is extremely hurt
- Slow health recovery
- Hit marker HUD
- Kill gained HUD

CURRENT VERSION: Amber (1.01 - 1.99 updates will be code-named Amber, after my wonderful girlfriend )

Donations would be greatly appreciated as I continue my endeavor to make my small town school a presence in the state of Georgia. If you have any questions or would like to make a donation, contact me at tavinhall@live.com and I'll be glad to answer any questions and provide my PayPal email.

No videos due to the project being redone...

Thanks!

Why does life suck the life out of you?
kingofmk98
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2012 00:02 Edited at: 4th Jul 2012 00:04
Quote: "- Highly detailed Call of Duty-like weapons "

That M4 is from Call of Duty MW3 so you can't use that its illegal. So if its from a COD game of course the weapons are highly detailed.

Get My FPSC Media at http://fpscfree.webs.com/
SecretiveOps
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2012 00:04 Edited at: 4th Jul 2012 00:05
Quote: "That M4 is from Call of Duty MW3 so you can't use that its illegal. So if its from a COD game of course the weapons are highly detailed."

Texture for actual gun is different, model is different. You think it's the MW3 M4 because I used the Hybrid sight temporarily. It's gone in 1.02

kingofmk98
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2012 00:07
Maybe ill believe you if you show a picture of the gun itself in some more light. But if it is different sorry

SecretiveOps
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, the MW3 M4 has a yellow charging handle, and hazardous yellow looking features. And this model has none of that.

kingofmk98
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2012 00:12
Yes i seen that but you could of changed the texture. I will believe you if you show a picture of the gun in more light.

SecretiveOps
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes sir, I will upload a picture later tonight of the update I have done. The guns are pushed more forward so you can see all the details. I've also rigged remade SCAR-Ls and Mk. 46s, so there's something I can show too.

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2012 00:30
the level design and lighting needs quite a lot of work. there are random sourceless lights, it's mostly orange, and the gunfights look no different from typical fpsc gunfights. I also don't see much of that specular and normal mapping I was promised. Seems like a typical fpsc zombie game. I'd like to see some more work be put into this one.

SecretiveOps
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes sir. Didn't I see you in another one of my threads that I've long given up on? Welcome back Bugsy. And this video is about a week old. A lot more has been done, and 1.02 I hope will please you slightly more.

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2012 00:42
Quote: "Didn't I see you in another one of my threads that I've long given up on?"

maybe... I'm not sure

Quote: "1.02 I hope will please you slightly more."

ok cool. glad to hear you're improving this all

SecretiveOps
Years of Service
User Offline
New video up, arm rigs are being displayed. M4 was taken out and used with the default one due to polygon issues.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 23:32:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 23:32:11