Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Integrating an sdk with AGK Tier 1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm trying to integrate the tapfortap sdk into my tier 1 project.

Tapfortap is an ad banner exchange where you display ads for other games in your app which earns you credits that will display ads for your app in other developers apps, thereby gaining exposure and downloads for everyone using it (hopefully).

These are the instructions for integrating it into iOS:

I'm trying to integrate it into the iOS interpreter project for my tier 1 app. It looks to me as though the first part would go in Core.m under..

(BOOL) applicationUIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptionsNSDictionary *)launchOptions

However the second part has me puzzled as I can't find a viewDidLoad method anywhere in the project. viewDidUnload is there but the closest thing I can find to viewDidLoad is viewWillAppear

I'm also unsure if the project uses ARC

Can anyone point me in the right direction to implement this?
Grumpy Jedi
Years of Service
User Offline
It looks like I just add the viewDidLoad method to the ViewController myself along with the tapfortap code, so the only question left would be ARC...

Back to digging...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 00:34:45
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 00:34:45