Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / My new game: DarkCube

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2012 16:39 Edited at: 20th Jul 2012 20:21
Hi everyone,

I am glad to say: "we (my partners and me) have finished our game" After we fix some bugs, we have published the game. You can see it or download it from our web. It's free. Only, you have to register in the page and download our downloader (Also, it's made in DBPro). This downloader will use our ftp server and will copy the necessary files (150 MB).

It would be wonderful, you tell me your opinion.

But, there is a problem. I am spanish... the page is in spanish (now, I am translating the page), but the game is in spanish and english (you choose). So, if you want to donwload the game, you must visit the page: http://majesticgames.tuars.com, you will see our introduction (it's the game) and then, you will see the currents projects. Darkcube is possible to download. You must select "Descargar" and the downloader will be downloaded. Also, you can see the guide in this section (projects).

Now, you select "Registro" (register) and you have to put a username, the password, and your e-mail (this register is important for me... I will know the users number and I will be glad and I will go on developing!)

When you download the downloader file and you execute it, you will be able to change to english!

I am sorry, my english is not very good and It's possible that you find a lot of mistakes. Please, tell me! and I will fix it. Thank you

Greetings!

P.S. I was forgetting... the description of the game: DarkCube is a puzzle game whose objective is to get a particular color pattern on a chessboard. For getting it, you will use a cube that it will paint in the area positioned. Depending on your skill, you get a greater or lesser number of moves and they are finally transformed into points and stars. Currently, Darkcube has 50 levels in puzzle mode. However, it’s posible to increase these levels from the Editor.
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2012 04:10
Web site don't work on android web browser.

Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
Juande
Years of Service
User Offline
First: Thank you. It's important to check all the posibilities.

Today, I have check the page in my table... The page work in Android. But, your phone or your tablet have to use flash and the resolution must be up to 760x760! (yesterday, my server had a problem... could you try again?) The web page is changed continuously, and therefore, this is improved. Although, Android is not my preference, in this moment.

On the other hand, the game is made with DBPro, and It's not compatible with android. For these reason, it would be better to use windows.

I want to build the game in Android but I have to buy the agk app game kit (I think this software will be mine the next month... if I have money... .

Thank you for your time and your tests!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 17:24:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 17:24:32