Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / New head I have created with 3ds max

Author
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Jul 2012 23:24 Edited at: 23rd Jul 2012 23:25
This head was created with lines being cloned out from a refrence image. I have been blamed for not doing my own work and for this I am going to do a complete tutt on how to model a complete human, this will be done in 3ds max in a couple days,I just need the time to do it,this head took two days to compleate for the fact of my kids.critic is fine and dandy,thanks for looking.

polys=1180

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.
Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2012 01:00
I like it! But its texture is a bit too small don't you think?
Good job anyway

http://www.3dartistonline.com/user/Travis%20Gatlin
You can find my latest work here. Please comment on my work and tell me what you think!
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 24th Jul 2012 01:40
Quote: "I like it! But its texture is a bit too small don't you think?"

Yes it is my freind,I saw this before I posted this so I decided to retexture him with a better texture,this texture is from the net but I am using it just for now to show him off,thank you.

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 25th Jul 2012 09:33 Edited at: 25th Jul 2012 09:39
So Before my next model and I will do a video while makeing it I will show this model and how it turned out all in all,its not finished but its still pretty cool.

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 27th Jul 2012 11:50 Edited at: 27th Jul 2012 11:51
He is almost finished,updated my fpsc thread as I will put him into fpsc then after this I will do a tutt on how to model a human in 3ds max this weekend.

seth zer0
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2012 03:40 Edited at: 28th Jul 2012 03:47
Looking good so far. A little tip for you though try smoothing it out a little to give it a more of an organic shape and not so stiff looking. I know in blender there is an option of doing that pretty easy don't know about max though. but what it does is re-arranges all the vertices's and takes off the edginess. and from Bond1's models I think it does have that option, unless he takes the extra time to do it manually. Really glad you decided to go away from the super hairy arms as it looks much better with the tattoos then the bushy arms. keep up the good work.

Edit: uhmm from the screen shot you have of max it says student version. and the license states you can not sale your work with it. Just telling you that before you get in trouble with autodesk. I would hate to see that happen from someone that did all the hard work and then get sued for it. That's one of the reason I use blender(no money for the good stuff.

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 28th Jul 2012 06:15 Edited at: 28th Jul 2012 06:16
Quote: "Looking good so far. A little tip for you though try smoothing it out a little to give it a more of an organic shape and not so stiff looking"

Yes,I need to smooth out alot here and there,but I am trying to save on poly count so I am using a defult smooth setting on him,he is only 3000 polys now,so I could do some more smothing on him.

Quote: "and the license states you can not sale your work with it"

This will be free,It always was going to be my good freind,thank you for your good critic.I will work on the smothing groups.

PaulGiambra
Years of Service
User Offline
thats cool

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 20:43:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 20:43:51