Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Inner-Active Ad's

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can someone explain how works Inner-Active? We putted in ad's yesterday & today it shows that we have 70 requests and eCPM is 0.42$, but when the requests was 68 eCPM was 0.52$ - how can it be?
Also what is FR,CTR, eCPM and Revenues ?
Thanks!
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2012 13:59 Edited at: 24th Jul 2012 14:04
Hello Dart_LV, this can all be very confusing, but this is basically how I understand it;

Requests - How many requests were made to display an advert.
Impressions - How many times an advert was actually displayed.
Fill Rate - The percentage of impressions vs requests, for example, if 10 requests were made and only 4 adverts were displayed (impressions), the Fill Rate would be 40%.
Click Through Rate (CTR) - How many times an advert was clicked vs impressions, for example, if 10 impressions were made and the advert was clicked 4 times, the CTR would be 40%.
eCPM - This takes your total earnings (revenue) and divides it by your total impressions in thousands. This gives you a good indication of what your earnings could be per 1000 impressions based on your current performance.
Revenues - This is how much you have actually earnt via Ad Support.

In your example above, you have only provided the 'Requests' and not the 'Impressions' my assumption would be that with the 68 requests, more impressions were generated hence a higher eCPM...

In summary, again using your example. What you can gather from this information is that per every 1000 impressions, you would be expected to make 0.52$.

This is very basic and is my understanding, if any of the above is incorrect, I would appreciate it if someone could correct me!

EDIT: Added the 'In Summary' bit as it may help...
DArt_LV
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2012 14:09 Edited at: 24th Jul 2012 14:14
Thank You very much!
EDIT: I don't want to make a new topic so here's another question:
How can it be - In GooglePlay Developer Console shows that we have 0 total user installs, but we 100% know that there's more than 0 installs. Thanks!
Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2012 14:26
The Google Play Console is updated daily. From my experience this tends to be around 2pm (UK Time). However, weekends seem to be abit sketchy, sometimes they appear to go an entire weekend without an update...
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Had anyone else had a problem using the contact support option? If I try it on opera it just sits there with a little bar with an x on the righcorner of it. in internet explorer it seems to try to do something but eventually just sits in the same place.
I was hoping to ask what the actual payment terms are supposed to be say, per click or per impression, as I cannot seem to find this anywhere on their site.

Funnell7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2012 16:49 Edited at: 24th Jul 2012 17:10
Yes, I have the same problem. It was ok a few weeks ago but has been an issue ever since, not sure why...

As fot the payment terms, I'm not sure about your question, but its worth noting that Inner-Active will only pay you once you have reached the minimum payment threshold of 200$...

Edit: I found this within their terms;

Quote: "
4.2. inneractive shall be responsible for all invoicing, billings and collections from Advertisers. The revenues payment will be made to the Publisher by wire transfer in the same currency in which inneractive received its revenues from the Advertisers. In the event a currency other than USD or multiple currencies are involved in the calculation of a payment (or any part thereof), inneractive may, at it sole discretion, convert such payment to a single appropriate currency using foreign exchange currency rates (less 5%) as published by www.oanda.com(or any such website or service which replaces it and which the pay per click industry recognizes as a standard) at the time the payment is calculated by inneractive.
"

The fact they reference the 'Pay Per Click' industry, I'd say thats a pretty safe bet thats how the payment works...
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2012 12:12 Edited at: 25th Jul 2012 12:19
It seems bizarre there isn't any page on the site with the relevant info. There must be some guidelines they use to pay you that are followed. It doesn't seem good that a such a major part of the site is broken or appears that way. I was aware that they don't pay until a minimum of $200 has been made which I am fine with. If you haven't made at least that sort of money it's not worth getting anyway really. The payment is for total apps and not just per app so hopefully shouldn't make much difference.
Still for projection purposes it would be nice to know the actual official figures they pay out.
Edit - My question, by the way is how much per click do they pay?
How much per impression or per 1000 impressions etc. They don't just pay for clicks, impressions count also. I have looked around and see no info at all, apart from vague things like "We pay up to twice the industry average per click!" in blogs and the like. But no actual listings of payment amounts.

bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
The most important question is: Will AppGameKit ever get any other AD network support, or will we be stuck with Inner-Active until TGC has the need for something else for themselves?
Alon G
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello gentleman,
My name is Alon G, I am a Developer Account Manager at inneractive.

Thank you for all the comments. Let me try to answer some of the issues raised.

1. @DArt_LVm, here are some explanations regarding mobile advertising terminology.

2. We indeed have a slight problem with the Contact Support feature and resolving it as fast as we can. In the meantime, feel free to contact support [at] inner-active.com

3. We indeed serve many types of campaigns (not just CPC).

4. You can read more about our payment terms here.

I hope I helped making some sense
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Interesting links there. Still, after going through them I still have no idea what you actually pay per click and impression. It all seems a bit vague and the only mention of payment I ever seem to see if the $200 payment minimum, which is not really that helpful. Does it differ per ad? If so why? Surely there is a standard click payment and impression or number of impressions value?

The Zoq2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2012 15:39
So you can only get money if you earn 200$ from ads. That's crazy. I have made 0.18 in 2 months...
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
And you get paid only per quarter!
JimHawkins
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2012 11:11
Per quarter is quite reasonable. As a writer I normally get royalties once a year. The admin costs of dishing out tiny amounts would be prohibitive.

-- Jim
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
i don't mind quarter payments myself, apple work like that too.

but for the little hobbyist that does $20 and is happy because he has some pocket money to buy a new software licence, having to wait months is frustrating. paypal fees are only $1 at most
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2012 14:42
To make any money from ads you need thousands of downloads and an app that people use often.

bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
thousands of downloads is no problem for me.

but i would prefer to see AppGameKit offer different Ad options not just inner-active
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2012 23:47
My reply was to nobody in particular. Or maybe a little to The Zoq2.

Alon G
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi again fellows,

Since inneractive is an ad exchange, whoever is connected to it is already connected to 120+ ad providers. Think of almost any ad provider and you'll find that through inneractive you are already connected to it.

Since ads are coming from various sources in various formats, there is no fixed standard for CPC. It could be 1c to $1. Also, there are CPM, CPI, CPD campaigns etc.

The net +68 payment is widespread in the industry as it takes some time for the ad networks and agencies to process the payments.
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Let's face it most people don't click on Ads. When was the last tiem you clicked on an Ad yourself?!!!

So the most important question here is, how much $ can one expect to make for a number of requests and a number of fill rate? 1000 requests? 10000 requests? to get $1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 06:34:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 06:34:11