Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / How to add subviews over MAC App with GLWF (OpneGL) ???

Author
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2012 18:22
I try many times to add subviews to the NSApp MainWindow that AppGameKit OpenGL window init at the startup without success.
Is possible to bring it back or is there another trick to mix it with other ChildWindow or SubViews?
I also tested with CALayers but no success.

If the staff can help me to understand how to do will be much appreciated.

Long life to Steve!
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2012 18:29
I don't know how it works with MACs (since I don't owe one),
but you've made some spelling errors in the thread title

Not GLWF but GLFW and not OpneGL (obvious) but OpenGL.

I guess you want to do this with Objective-C? (You could use C / C++ aswell I think)

Follow me on twitter! @MotionStruct
Motion Struct blog
xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2012 19:09 Edited at: 31st Jul 2012 19:11
Hi kamac, yes sorry ahaha i'm writing with the new MAC little wireless keyboard...

It's work only if a do a new window and start to add all to the new window, but the AppGameKit GLFW window is the mainwindow.

I'm doing a new project to let developer do a ICNS file in 2 click.
The file open/save delegate and view work perfectly, as it open a dialog that come from the bar of the window.
But if i try to add views or buttons or something else to the AppGameKit window it don't show.

Long life to Steve!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 02:45:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 02:45:40