Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Searching for Creators

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello , my name is Nathalie and i work for Game Insight Publishing company.

Currently we are searching for talented game makers for iOS and Andriod games.

If you know anyone or you are the creator your self , mail me with your contact information on my email altukhova@game-insight.com. Don't be shy – if you think you have what it takes, you might be the person we want! If the person you recommend will get signed, you will receive an Ipad3.

Cheers
Travis Gatlin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2012 20:07
I can already tell you, this is gonna be locked. No team requests on this board.

http://www.3dartistonline.com/user/Travis%20Gatlin
You can find my latest work here. Please comment on my work and tell me what you think!
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 2nd Aug 2012 01:51
why not just search for games already created then contact them? this would be easer as I am shure this will get locked.There like myself are many people who can and do code games.

So my advice is search all the programs and games already here to see who you like best, then contact them.

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 2nd Aug 2012 09:38 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2012 09:39
This person clearly does not know what this site is about and ignored AppGameKit lol...

But yeah as travis gatlin and Daniel wright 2311 said, this will be locked and you should just spend the time to look around, and maybe tell more about who you are... but again team requests and marketing is anot allowed on here aside from the Google Ads, so there is a clue... go get some targeted advertising!

Lock in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,...

EDIT

Typo

Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2012 05:59
guys, you do know you're responding to spam, right?

sometimes members here are TOO helpful

Virtual Nomad @ California, USA . DBPro V7.5
AMD Phenomâ„¢ X4 9750 Quad-Core @ 2.4 GHz . 8 GB PC2-6400 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 3650 @ 512 MB . Vista Home Premium 64 Bit

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:28:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:28:55