Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / my livestreams

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
since the last thread got closed, I'm making a new one. In this one I'm going to be doing some high poly modeling, join me!

http://www.livestream.com/gibson543art

banner.jpg
Design Runner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2012 00:00
Eagerly awaiting your start. Your streams pretty much taught me everything I know so far.

Camouflage Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 04:40 Edited at: 8th Aug 2012 04:46
0_0 wow design runner haha I'm glad you found some usefullness from the streams, I feel like I have way more to teach/show now since I'm a lot better then I was when I made those previous casts, sorry to make you wait, I did a cast pretty much right after I made the post but being filmed was weird and I choked so I deleted the stream, message me on aim or windows live or something whenever you have time and I'll stream so you can actually watch live instead of watch the recording later

edit: uk what, I'm gonna do one right now, and I'm gonna keep it even if I mess up a lot on the model

banner.jpg

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 05:46:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 05:46:31