Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / How do I edit my entry in the AGK gallery?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I want to change the availability from "coming soon" to "available now". I went to the "View my entries" section, but my entry is not displayed. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks for any help!
MarcoBruti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2012 00:19
I added Mr Otto Beat to the gallery. Then I deleted it and re-added because of some changes. The first version was visible in the gallery. The second version is waiting for approval since a couple of days.
My understanding is that there is something strange. Is there someone of TGC in charge of approving and updating the gallery, and now he is working on something else? Only to know...
Gamed2Death
Years of Service
User Offline
I ended up just recreating my entry and made the changes I wanted to, and then republished it. They just deleted my old entry and replaced it with the new one. Fortunately, the new entry now appears in the "View my entries" section, where it appears that I can edit it without having to start completely over.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 06:22:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 06:22:13