Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / need composer of electronic music for your syfy or modern tech games you got it check out NeoXe5

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hello I am NeoXe5 i love electronic music and i love composing it too
iv always wanted to make music for a syfy game like ratchet and clank so i am hear to tell you sll that i will be willing to create and compose the electonic music for you syfy or tech game just buzz me and email My email is Boats854@gmail.com yea really dont let me have to tell you why anyways i will then send you one of my works all you need to do is tell me what your game theme is and show me some art or demo and il compose music for it that fits well with the game its same not to mention my cost 2 you 0$ also im very good at loop tracks see sample below

NeoXe5-Il make your electronic music for your videogame i make anything electronic music themed I do you name and i make it like david berguend and deadmau5 Combined

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 12:48:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 12:48:37