Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Story Mode's Video Not Showing

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I created an AVI video and added the video to the Videobank. I then created a Story Zone and set the pathway from 'Visual' to the video. I started the game and it shows a white screen and only playing the audio. Can someone find a way to fix this? Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/FedoraCO
Snuzy
Years of Service
User Offline
I have created a game scene and press F9 to create a video. When played it back, all I see is a black screen with all the sound effects of the game.

Can anyone help?
Please and thank you.
Gamestar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2012 09:36 Edited at: 12th Sep 2012 10:00
Hi Everyone...

I was in the same Boat as everyone else when i found that out...from what i see X10,ain't got no way of knowing on how to record things which i found very frustrating...no pic but plenty of sounds...Looked heavily through the Docs bin and the user guides to no avail, although it says it records audio in 8 bit pcm format(wav)...Try the TSCC Codec From Techsmith... It's what i am doing i will report my findings on here later...

Just a little helping hand ...ENJOY!!!....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:35:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:35:05