Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] One Room of Corpses (Zombies)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2012 04:28 Edited at: 7th Sep 2012 02:14
========================================================================================================================
One Room of Corpses (Zombies)
(FULL RELEASE! ABSOLUTELY FREE!)

========================================================================================================================
Created By/Using: Level Design & Interface
JG Creations
FPS Creator X9 V1.19.009
Overall: Story & Description
Scientist Rodgy, has tricked you into a trap. The only thing to do is to step forward and discover your fate. You start by a window with a Scientist looking at you. He was trapped as well but does he know a dirty secret? The zombies spawn from above in a chamber, that pushes them out to fall and well, you guessed it! They just want to eat your flesh once you fall defenselessly to the floor!

You must survive an onslaught of zombies that just keep on coming, is there an end? Can you survive? The question is, how long can you keep running? This is no test of survival. Try to count your zombie kills.
Controls: In-Game Movement & Actions
W,A,S,D to move/strafe, etc
Enter is the action button
Press T/right-click to pick/drop objects, left click to throw
Press Space to jump
Press C to crouch
Press Shift to run
Press 1-9 for weapons and 0 to disarm
Press Q and E to peek left/right
Press R to reload with weapon
Press F to turn flashlight on/off once you obtain a battery for it
Using the Num. Pad. access the keypad near doors, guess the code to try and open them, they all have four digits!
Features: Awesome content? & Gameplay!
+ 1 Life!
+ Buy weapons of the wall using your health!
+ Buy ammo for all of the weapons!
+ Two new weapons, one is hidden! (Added in 1.1)
+ Two new weapons, on timers, that disappear over a period of time! (Added in 1.2)
+ One Unique Weapon! (Added in 1.3)
+ Random Box that takes 65 health to use!(Added in 1.3)
+ Deadly Traps! (Added in 1.1+)
+ New small rooms/areas to explore! First find a way in them! (Added in 1.3)
+ When your health reaches -50 or lower, motion blur/motion sickness occurs!
+ When your health reaches -25 or lower, camera wobbles/head bobbing effect (Added in 1.1.1)
+ Health Regeneration over a period of time.
+ 3 Max Weapons/1-main/2-secondary/3-grenades
+ Another wall weapon
+ Doors with 4 digit passcode keypad or destroy them!
+ "Game Settings.exe" to change graphics preferences, can only do this before launching.
+ "Read Me" files as well, Word Document, Text Document and .PNG Image
Gameplay: Recorded by me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y1kimmgiWI
Requirements: Computer Recommended Specifications
+ 2.0 GHz or better (or better recommended)
+ DirectX9 (Latest files)
+ A decent graphics card (HD 1 GB+ Recommended for best results)
+ 2 GB Ram (4 GB Recommended)
+ 400 MB Free Hard Drive Space
Download: Full Release! Absolutely Free
.ZIP Format Has Launcher
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/50672602/One%20Room%20of%20Corpse%28s%29Zombies%29.zip
.ZIP Format, No Launcher
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/50672602/OneRoomofCorpsesZombies.zip
Leave a suggestion/review or have a question? And tell me what you think.
[i]Cheers!

//note: love attached picture, let the game(s) begin! * * *//
***|Donations? Buy me one on these!---> No, seriously, I'm Vegetarian, its more expensive to buy, than regular meat produce, at least Organic is. Contact me.|***
Email: JGCreations.US@Gmail.Com

Concept, an Original Idea. A Creation. Takes Effort & Pride.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Fpsc Remaking Halo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2012 14:01 Edited at: 6th Sep 2012 04:40

Version History: Updates & Add-Ons
+ First Release
+ All features posted above
+ Added two new weapons
+ New lighting
+ Added beginning trap
+ Added effect camera wobble/head bobbing when health declines below 25
+ Added way points, so zombies will constantly be moving to find the player (AI not implemented)
+ Added two weapon(s) on the wall (timed)
+ Added Bear Traps, and Saw Traps!
+ Better AI for way point navigation (Implemented!)
+ New areas/rooms (what leads to these? :destroyable)
+ A Random Box - Takes 65 health to hit it!
+ Easter Eggs?
+ Another Weapon (Unique Shotgun, also my favorite weapon! Just pull the trigger to shoot, it reloads itself! No hands required!)
+ Set max weapons of 3, 1 main, 2 secondary, 3 grenades
+ You will drop a weapon when holding one out, I recommend to disarm weapon then pick up your secondary firearm
+ Ability to open doors with keypad, using the Num. Pad. All doors have a four digit code to open it (or blow them up?)
+ Added ability to buy ammo (trying to buy ammo from wall weapon, will erase ammo you currently have, buy ammo separately once you obtain the weapon)
+ Has a story now!
+ Flashlight, obtain it and find a battery. Use it with "F" key
+ New wall weapon!
1.4.1 Final
+ Added new way to figure out keypad passcodes! Some might just have more than that.
+ Secured game package and compressed file
+ New blood decals
+ Many new HUDS
+ Added "Game Settings.exe" in folder, you can adjust graphics the easy way, and shaders, etc
+ Added "Read Me" files, Basic, and Microsoft Word, and .PNG Image
+ "Second Chance" - Chance to Regain Health Fast once it hits Zero, you gain a chance of Instant Health to Revive you and let you keep on going! At least if you get lucky.
[/i]BUGS: GLITCHES & ERRORS| * = problem | + = solution | //please report bugs//
* When zombies fall on you, they push you through the floor, you fall out of the map, and die.
+ Avoid running under the zombie spawn chamber, above the wall weapons, and cross/hallway
* When you die, if you start a new game, motion sickness/blur is still in effect
+ While playing during this, when your health goes below 50 and rises back up, it fixes itself/or you could just exit the game, and restart it
* Sometimes the game crashes when the level is almost done loading
+ Just start the application all over again, and hope it doesn't crash again, if it does, just do it again
* Zombies are sometimes invisible
+ Not anymore, fixed this!
***|Donations? Buy me one on these!---> No, seriously, I'm Vegetarian, its more expensive to buy, than regular meat produce, at least Organic is. Contact me.|***
Email: JGCreations.US@Gmail.Com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
first i buy one but my email account say:" this file is too big!" so i can not sent you one

so cc:
Pro: scene looks interesting, buy weapons with health...
con: zombies appear in room! Where they come from! Story must be explain in game! zombies are sometimes invisible(unfair)
you need a end(next level or just a end)! So i run through the same room and i can not hope for anything! Sounds like a zombie mod(cod), but it isnt! you can win in cod!

Corno

Yes, i´m a noob, but i like it
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=196656&b=24
Fpsc Remaking Halo
Years of Service
User Offline
@ Corno_1 - Thanks for the C&C, I will try to do most I can, adding in some sort of story within it. I will post the game in a lower resolution to prevent zombies from becoming invisible (think of it as a round of zombies in a cloak of invisibility), and I disagree with that, it is one level, and the end of the game is you dying, like in Treyarchs Call of Duty Nazi Zombies, and Zombies mode, the irony is, there is no hope for anything, its meant just for zombie annihilation, not a mod, a standalone game mode basically.

Cheers!
//By the way, you are not meant to win in Zombies mode, just rack kills, and points. I will add some easter egg for the story.

Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2012 19:08 Edited at: 27th Aug 2012 19:10
Quote: "By the way, you are not meant to win in Zombies mode, just rack kills, and points."

You can win, you just can not do it ,but i mean you can win another round, you can win perks and better weapon, you can upgrade your weapon and of course explore new rooms(of course just in the begin of your adventure) and this all your game not did! So it makes it not better if it is standalone! It makes it worse!

Hope for new patch:
No invisble zombies
Story!
more rooms!
beautiful enviroment!
motionsickness for health 35-30 (i often come under 50, when i buy a weapon)
....(surprise me)

Corno

Yes, i´m a noob, but i like it
born for game
Years of Service
User Offline
Good game. I like it.

Fpsc Remaking Halo
Years of Service
User Offline
@ Corno_1 - I fixed the invisible zombies spawning, added more rooms with the same beautiful matching enviroment around, and added a story! So download the new version today! Download link in first post.

@ born for game - Well thank you! Glad to know you like it. I uploaded a new version today, download, and try it!

Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2012 22:17 Edited at: 4th Sep 2012 22:19
Hey great, you fixed the invisble zombies!
Small tipp: use 1.2Beta3. it have good performance and a lot of fixes
Pro:
-what i said before
-story added
-like to play
Con:
-Can not play it on high, must play on very low so the game looks bad, what you do between 1.2 and 1.4! 1.2 can i play without compromisses. 1.4 always do not react anymore on high
-4 numbers for a door is too high thats are 6561 possibilities, like a bank account(hard but if it should be)
-ammo is useless for me, i test it with every weapon and nothing happens

Public void likeFpsc{ System.out.println("I like FPSC!" ) ;}
Fpsc Remaking Halo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2012 22:56 Edited at: 4th Sep 2012 22:57
Quote: "
Con:
-Can not play it on high, must play on very low so the game looks bad, what you do between 1.2 and 1.4! 1.2 can i play without compromisses. 1.4 always do not react anymore on high"

Expain better please, I confuse myself.

The doors, yeah, it does seem impossible..but it isn't.

Are you sure you are buying ammo properly?
In the old version, you had to buy the weapon again to get ammo, in the new version, you now have to find the ammo clip hidden within the room to get ammo for the specific weapon in hand.

Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Expain better please, I confuse myself"

I must use the setup to set the quality to minimum! Otherwise i can not play the game because it always crash at the end of loading! Normaly i can play everything on high!

Quote: "The doors, yeah, it does seem impossible..but it isn't."

Oh then say me if you found a code! Nothing is impossible, but a game should not frustrate me! If you found one write me a email! And for me its impossible, i do not have a Num Pad!
and if i not know this feature, i would not find it, because no switch say me that i can do it
Quote: "Are you sure you are buying ammo properly"

Yes i try all ammo for each weapon and nothing change!

Omegamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2012 00:35
FPSC-Game.exe has crashed, tried 10 times
I can run all other FPSC Games with 80-120 FPS but this one keeps crashing.
Any solution? I already tried deactivating the PS2 shaders and Dynamic Lights but keeps crashing
Fpsc Remaking Halo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2012 04:04 Edited at: 6th Sep 2012 04:28
I am sorry for the past build, hopefully I fixed the problem for everyone, as I uploaded a new build, check first post download link. You should be able to run it back on full settings again. For some reason it was a zombie spawn glitch.

The Numeral(Numeric, 10-key, whatever you want to call it) Pad, if your using a desktop, your keyboard should have one (I hope, or you should), if your using a laptop, you might have to hold like a certain button, and press a few following keys for certain numbers or press the indicated Num. Lk. key, J-1, K-2, L-3, U-4, I-5, O-6, 7-7, 8-8, 9-9, /-0, M-0, +-/, etc (7-9 are stupid, ha ha but can't blame my keyboard, that's how it is) When you approach the keypad next to the doors, no HUD is displayed, only sounds are played when you press one of the keys when you try accessing a door.

Make sure you are buying the correct ammo for the weapon, I can assure you that buying the weapons, you can get ammo legitimately for them..just find the clip, only adds one clip per so much health per weapon. I added a surprise for you all as well!
//Cheers

Omegamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2012 04:16
Ill try it asap
Omegamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2012 00:44
Still keeps crashing
Fpsc Remaking Halo
Years of Service
User Offline
I put a new link, this download doesn't have a launcher, and its in a .zip format.

Omegamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2012 23:49
Ok Ill try it ASAP but I dont have a problem with the launcher the game crashes on the loading screen
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
I do not have any problems with this version! but in the door is now a sparkel ???

Fpsc Remaking Halo
Years of Service
User Offline
@ Corno_1 - Glad to know! because that door is the only one that isn't really access-able if you know what I mean. Its like to make the player think it is malfunctioning? I guess, to say it that way. Anyways, have you discovered my secret for you (and everyone else)?

Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
hey if you want a broken door, use this decals instead. I use them too and they looks great! even for x9 users:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=190671&b=33
use the sparks

and no i do not have discovered your secret, because i not have much time at the moment

Corno

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:06:13
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:06:13