Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2012 17:21 Edited at: 2nd Sep 2012 13:17
Hi All

I put together this small game to shoot hoops. I have tested it on my PC ,Laptop, acer table and nexus7. Sadly I don't have a cell that I can check it out on. If maybe a few of you can try it out and let me know that it works or not and the cell you tried it on. Thanks in advance. You can just shoot hoops and when your ready to start push the green button.The clock will start and you have 2 min to get as many baskets as you can. Press Red button to end.

Dennis

Edit: I forgot to give credit where credit is due. The pointer joint that I am using is from baxslash BiteSize #2. It's been a some time for a new BiteSize(Hint Hint Oh Ya and Hint Hint)
Edit:I am taking your advise on setting landscape. I am making the changes now and will repost after I am done.

Also I think I will set up a Virtual Android Device in Eclipse. That might help me to see what is going on with it.

Thanks for your testing and advise.
I conceder it valuable.
Edit : Updated a new apk 08/31/2012 2:45

Ham and Eggs Breakfast
The Chicken was involved the Pig was Committed
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2012 22:44
Hint taken... Nice work mr.d

this.mess = abs(sin(times#))
Josk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2012 23:30 Edited at: 30th Aug 2012 23:31
Tested on Galaxy S2.
Game started fine, timer works.

The Red/Green button and the ball appear too small making it hard to register hits.

I think the game could do with being locked into playing in landscape mode. Need to set aspectratio for Landscape mode.

Good start, as well as time trial maybe have longest shot.
CodeGit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2012 12:48
Tested on my Galaxy S3 (resolution in portrait = 720 x 1280). The ball is very small and it is very hard to register hits. Might be best in landscape mode.

------------------

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 11:12:20
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 11:12:20