Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / uncle sams tutorials - chapter 5 and beyond?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I found his tutorials (2 through 4) very helpful in getting started. The thread alluded that there was a chapter 5 and more. Did these ever get posted? I cannot find them using a search if they were.

Still learning DBPro
nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2012 12:38
You can try copy-pasting the following code into google and you should get a list of all uncle sam related tutorials.

If you still can't find what you are looking for...
I'm not familiar with Uncle Sam's tutorials, but I could suggest TDK's Tutorials for an alternative. Of the tutorials I've seen on the forums these are the best so far IMO (Although no tutorial is perfect). Ultimately, you'll learn the most through experience. The tutorials are just to get you going so I wouldn't get too hung up on using the same references. In fact reading multiple tutorials may actually help give you alternative perspectives. Good luck.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 14th Sep 2012 13:23
or there are these invaluable guys...

Digital Skills also sell cheaper PDF versions... not checked recently but they should still be selling them...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:53:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:53:27