Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK .NET / Clone function

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2012 02:05
Anyone have an example for using the Clone method in Visual Studio 2008 with VB.NET? I am converting my regular DBPro code that clones an object, but I can't figure out how to translate to VS2008. I am thinking that I will use a VS collection to hold all of the X/Y coordinates of the cloned objects.
vapor
Years of Service
User Offline
Can you post a bit of your DB code so we know how to best advise you (ie dictionary, generic list, etc...)? Just the method body you were using to clone the objects.
aerostudios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2012 22:49
Okay, hereis what I have done so far:

The cloning is working, but what isn't working is assigning the new X/Y coordinates to the 3d objects. The X/Y values are remaining 0/0 for all of the cloned objects. It appears the ..Position() code is not working at all. The .Transparency and .Emmissive values are being stored, just not the new coordinates.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:42:26
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:42:26