Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / need help. failed replies from support team.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i know gamescreators does not help with realmcrafter....but i bought it a while ago. i went ot download it and it doesnt work. i posted on the forums on realmcrafter but someone said to change the time on the pc. it worked on everything except the main file that allows me to actually use the program. i tried to contact support. they told me some stuff to do but none of these worked. i kept emailing and they just ignore it. i've been sending an email once a day for the passed two and a half weeks....no reply. they took my $100 and i have gotten nothing. sure if i can get my program that would be good. but if not i would want my $100 back. who do i talk to that is the head of realm crafters? i want my money or program soon. the gamescreators always helped me but realmcrafters are the opposite. i need help from you guys now.

mr.awesome
Brendy boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2012 17:01
I'm affraid nobody here can help you with that

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 21st Sep 2012 07:01 Edited at: 21st Sep 2012 07:02
j_man123 you say it is not working... but could you perhaps give some information?

Which version of the softare do you have, which system are you running, what amount of system memory [RAM] do you have, are there any DirectX requirements, or .NET frameworks required? [Anything like 2.0 and you are stuck in the water...] so basically also tell us what the actual error is...

I am in no ways a user of said application nor a team member, just someone who wishes to try and assist you to what extent I possibly can... beyond that I can not help with the purchases or whatnot...

hope this helps...

EDIT

Also what Graphics system you have...

j_man123
Years of Service
User Offline
well my pc has all of the requirements.....when i first purchased realmcrafter. i got a link to another page that shows 15 or so links. these links are the files i need to download. like weapons, trees, characters. but there are two main links. one is realm crafter engine itself. the other is an update version which allows me to get the most recent stuff that they added in realmcrafter. so the first link gives me the original realm crafter and the second updates it to present date. at first it wouldnt let me download anything. i contacted support and they told me to change my pc calendar to 2009. i did and i was able to download everything EXCEPT the main realm crafter engine file. sure i have the update version but its useless cause you know....its an update lol. it cant do anything unless the main engine is present. so i had the realm crafter icon on my desktop but its the updated version. so it wont let me access the engine. i contacted support again and they replied once saying "did you run as administrator?" i said yes but it wont let me download the main engine link. and they never replied and i sent like 6 more messages to them and no reply still. they dont care anymore since they have my money.

mr.awesome
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2012 21:06
Sorry but I am not surprised they did not reply...

j_man123
Years of Service
User Offline
why are you not surprised?

mr.awesome
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2012 23:11
Try re-reading my first post above...

And then your reply...

I can not help you if you ignore everything I ask of you or tell you...

This reply of yours gives me a huge insight into what you may have written to them... So therefore I am not surprised they have not replied to you...

Alternatively they could be investigating the issue and maybe either forgot to update you or simply got busy with investigating...
I hope it is that they are investigating the issue... RC looked like an interesting product, But I am more interested in building my own system... the reason might be very obvious by now haha >.<

j_man123
Years of Service
User Offline
lol oh ok. well all of your questions can be answered with i have everything that is needed to use realm crafter, and my ram is good enough aswell. the messages i sent without the reply are "i am still having issues with downloading the main file." gotte nno reply. then i sent "i can open realm crafter but it says it has a problem then shuts it off. what do i do?" then no reply to that either. then my last one i said " can you resend the links and see if that will work? " and no reply again haha i mean i heard its is ok but not nearly the best. i spent $100 on it so i am yah know....upset! haha

mr.awesome
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2012 03:25
Quote: "it says it has a problem then shuts it off"

that's not going to be of any use to them. ie, what exactly does it say?

make sure everything is up to date on your system (drivers, windows, etc), try re-installing taking note of the steps taken and give them specific details of the issue(s) you encounter, as you encounter them.

what you're offering them now is the equivalent of calling a doctor, stating, "i'm sick. cure me" and expecting to get better.

and:
Quote: "i've been sending an email once a day for the passed two and a half weeks"

spam will get you blocked. ie, calling the doc every day for 2 & 1/2 weeks announcing "i'm still sick!" isn't going to help, either.

good luck

Virtual Nomad @ California, USA . DBPro V7.7
AMD Phenomâ„¢ X4 9750 Quad-Core @ 2.4 GHz . 8 GB PC2-6400 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 3650 @ 512 MB . Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2012 12:27
Then describe the problem and give us a screenshot (use PrintScreen keyboard key and then open MSPaint and press Paste (Ctr + v). Save this image and upload it to here). SHOW us the error.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 18:16:49
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 18:16:49