Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / In need of model, willing to pay

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2012 05:52
I am in need of a model that encompasses the BOOGEYMAN, an unusually tall shadowy figure. I was thinking of something similar to the boogeyman from Silent Hill. I need something unique and dark, that invokes the same type of fear/curiosity as a character like Slender. I would like to see a sample of your work.

Thanks...
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2012 08:14
Just directing your attention here so you can get some idea of how much you may actually have to pay.
Also note, that it may be considerably more, because you are asking for a character to be created from scratch, rather than just modeled.

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2012 12:55 Edited at: 29th Sep 2012 12:56
BadKarma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2012 05:06
WOW, great characters Disturbing (I just purchased) but I need something specific. A character that embodies the Boogeyman for a WIP. I would like something similar to the Silent Hill characters Pyramid Head, Boogeyman, etc... The character does not need to be animated.
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2012 06:21
You could put a gas mask on the hooded character from that pack and get something like what you want.

It would be pretty simple if you had a low poly gasmask model.

BadKarma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2012 06:49
Well those characters aren't big enough. I don't want to COPY Silent Hill, just using those characters as examples. I want something in a black leather duster or robe(preferably with a burlap look) with a hood, and glowing white eyes that invoke curiosity into what the character's face looks like.
Teabone
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2012 02:52
I don't think that's going to be cheap.

BadKarma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2012 03:59
Hmm, what is the difference in making this character versus any other character? I expect to pay a bit for it and for a quality character, it is worth the money.
BadKarma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2012 17:54
Disturbing 13 or other model designers with examples of work, if you are available for a job please shoot me an email.
Teabone
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2012 23:18
I love making models a lot but as of now I haven't done any characters. I'm not bad at doing models just having touched base on doing characters yet. I get confused with the rigging process. I use 3DSMAX.

If I can learn to get past that part and get into the animations, I'll see what I can come up with.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-12 09:05:35
Your offset time is: 2024-05-12 09:05:35