Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Please read, If you purchased Model Pack 51 in Sept. from TGC.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2012 17:52 Edited at: 6th Oct 2012 17:53
Thanks for your purchase of Model pack 51- Wastelanders. There were 3 of you who made your purchase from TGC. Since I have a special deal going, I wish to send you a Free copy of my "Wasteland bunker" model pack as a bonus.

So if you bought Wastelanders last month please send me an e-mail with your purchase info, and I'll Authorize your free download from Northern Fox media.

Thanks! And enjoy!

Back from the Wasteland.
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2012 18:06
Quote: "So if you bought Wastelanders last month please send me an e-mail with your purchase info, and I'll Authorize your free download from Northern Fox media."

Say what?? You're going to make us work on our holiday long weekend?

Twitter: @NFoxMedia
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2012 22:12 Edited at: 8th Oct 2012 22:13
I brought both ages ago.. What do I get?

Only joking... Even if you don't get a free copy, I'd just like to recommend Cosmic's Wasteland bunker pack, it's great value.

@Blackfox, what's this about you taking a holiday? It doesn't sound right to me.
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2012 02:56 Edited at: 9th Oct 2012 02:57
Quote: "@Blackfox, what's this about you taking a holiday? It doesn't sound right to me. "

It's our Thanksgiving long weekend. Cathy is forcing me to take the weekend off. No work she said. And as Dale already knows, you don't ignore her or else.

Twitter: @NFoxMedia
Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2012 03:11 Edited at: 9th Oct 2012 03:12
YeP! Mike, sent you some new stuff. Check your mail when you get back on the clock.

Back from the Wasteland.
Ched80
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2012 16:04
I won MP-51, so I guess I don't count for this offer.

I cannot, however, recommend this model pack enough! The characters are fantastic and they provide great visual NPCs adding amazing depth to the level.

I know they were inspired by the Fallout universe and so fit naturally in any open-world post-apocalyptic game, but they also fit pretty neatly into grungy sci-fi games too.

Great work Dale!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-11 06:11:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-11 06:11:48