Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Free futuristic highrise building

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2012 17:05 Edited at: 9th Oct 2012 17:05
Hey folks,

If you followed the Cyberpunk Pack W.i.P. Thread you might have noticed that I made 2 large buildings large enough to act as a detail-scene prop (other than the buildings in the commercial pack which add as background decoration).

While finishing the pack however, I noticed that I got carried away with the size of these 2 buildings and they are way too large to be used comfortably in FPSC. The second building is even too big to be used at all. (it is included however if you use DBPro, want to scale it down to fit as a background object (highpoly) or if you use another engine)

How to use:

As the asset is really big, it will only show up in your game if you place it either on layer 1 or 0.

Pictures:

[i]In Fpsc shot[i]

Download
Mediafire Mirror

Party on, dudes

-Wolf

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
first bugsy then you! great work

Corno

The Warrior Studio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2012 17:42
perfect work and thx very much for free entity

-----------------------------------------
"The Warrior Studios Model thread 2012"
lotgd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2012 17:47
great work, Thank

maho76
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2012 18:19 Edited at: 9th Oct 2012 18:20
freebie placement is a good marketing trick to get people to the cash-stuff, guys. But you should always link to the original pack "free addition to the awesome cyberpunk-pack: (link)"

nevertheless thanks, wolf (of course bugsy, too). great models, dont had time to look into the modelpack, but i am sure its totally worth the money. i am curious on pack2 and the gunpack.

gz

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2012 19:31
Glad you folks like it

Quote: "freebie placement is a good marketing trick to get people to the cash-stuff, guys. But you should always link to the original pack "free addition to the awesome cyberpunk-pack: (link)" "

-Wolf

michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2012 04:54
I agree these guys are good. if I download these freebies im not going to have no choice but to buy the pack.lol.it like getting one part of a puzzle but you need the rest to finish it. would work for the gun pack beings there are no arms and hand like the one wolf is using. Im cashing in this Christmas with the packs I got on list.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer
born for game
Years of Service
User Offline
Great. Nice work.

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2012 01:20
Hi Wolf, sent you an email about design work.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-12 12:51:36
Your offset time is: 2024-05-12 12:51:36