Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [HELP] setspritephysicsoff not working in 108 beta

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2012 20:56
I'm srry i don't know the correct place to post these 108 issues but i just found out why several things in my game Block Ooo are not working correctly. The setspritephysicsoff (nSpriteId) is not working in 108. Note: this function works fine in 107 and 1076.

I was hoping you could fix this soon because i need this function for the ultrabook competition or alternatively provide a work around.
Lavaflyer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2012 22:47
Tell me if I'm wrong but i just found setspritephysicsdelete and it seems to do the same thing setspritephysicsoff used to do, so i'll be using that for the time being.

Thanks
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2012 02:20
SetSpritePhysicsOff only temporarily turns off physics whilst SetSpritePhysicsDelete removes all physics parameters from the sprite. It looks like if you reposition or rotate the sprite after using this command in 108 then the physics would be reactivated, I'll fix this for the next version.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 12:22:46
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 12:22:46