Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Process of getting playbook game submitted?

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2012 16:23
Does anyone know how the process works for packing a game up to send for approval on the bberry store?

Is it possible just to send the game to tgc to publish it....and where do isend it?

SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Oct 2012 20:33
nobody submit anything yet??

i seen tgc's snake snaker in there and thats it.....how do i get my game on there?

Tone Dialer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2012 01:00
@SMD_3D Interactive..

Quite a few of us got Apps into the Blackberry App Store earlier in the year, and won a Playbook in the process.

Check out this newsletter.
http://www.thegamecreators.com/pages/newsletters/newsletter_issue_111.html

You have to create a BB Playbook Developer account, then just upload your signed App, they check and release it.

SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2012 02:26
thanks.... ill take a look as im just finishing 1 up and plan on sending it by end of november at latest.

SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2012 00:02
ok has anyone actualy got agk working with bb's sdk? we need some video help showcasing installing agk player on black berry native sdk editor.

can someone show the compilation of a demo game with agk onto the playbook or simulator....just to see how the process works.

at this point it looks easier just to learn the native sdk in c as at least it has examples for you to compile and run.

a nice video tutorial would be apreciated!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 06:20:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 06:20:30