Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / 3D Competition Nov-Dec: Middle Earth

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2013 02:07 Edited at: 7th Jan 2013 02:08
Rolfy, you are a scholar and gentleman!

Thank you for your kindness. Although, i don't wish for you to eat your liver....you may need it later.

I think all i need is a 'must try harder' badge. Does TGC have such a thing?

Thanks again.

Unfamillia

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
LOL I think we all need that badge.
Seriously though you should accept the prize, must be something there you could use
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2013 06:10
@ rolfy
Thankyou very much, that is very generous of you. I'm currently on my phone (I'd been eagerly awaiting reception for days) so I'll have to check out your site when I get home.
I'd have to say I'm pleasantly surprised despite my obvious dissapointment. However I shall persist in my pursuit of a 3dmaster badge that has not been earnt by default

@Unfamillia
For what it's worth, I thought you're entry above all others would be the one that would top mine (aside from rolfy's of course).

Poloflece

unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2013 13:05
Rolfy, your talent is only outshone by your generosity. I will take a look at your site now and let you know. Thank you.

Polo, Nice of you to say that as i did work hard on that model, but, i much preferred everyone's scenes! I wish i had done a scene render now, but, that's why we have these competitions on a reoccurring basis, to give everyone the chance to improve.

Unfamillia

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-19 04:38:13
Your offset time is: 2024-03-19 04:38:13