Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] The Infinity Loop

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2012 13:32 Edited at: 14th Nov 2012 22:26
Presenting my official return to FPSC with this game i have been working on for a few weeks now and am ready to reveal it.

The Infinity Loop

Developer: Johnski

Story-line:
My name is Adam Campon, I am a intergalactic ship inspector for the Interstellar Space Agency called out to inspect and investigate strange happenings on the Passenger/Cargo Ship ''The Infinity''.

Day 1: All seems good, food is great, passengers lively and entertainment on board is good, No reports of weird activity as of yet.

Day 2: Lights have gone out on all parts of the ship. No explanation why. First recording of activity.

Day 3: Explosion heard from back engine room. Passengers told not to panic by Automated Announcer. Ship stranded, no communication.

Day 4: Curfews and Door Locks are now activated. Cannot get out the room.

Day 5: I manage to escape. I venture out to Deck 5, the captains quarters. I discover a deadly secret, The Infinity Loop is a Top Secret experimental program created by the captain of the ship to allow leaders of the world control the world around them, with one click they can delete a human as if it were a file. The World Becomes one big Computer and The Infinity Loop is the user.

This is my story, This is how one ship spiraled into Chaos in 5 days. This is how the Infinity Loop was released to the world.

Screenshots

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img][img]

AmazingGaming
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2012 00:19
Very Nice! It looks like a great game and the pictures look great!

For some reason..the pictures remind me of Halo Combat Evolved on the first mission
That is a good thing which means your doing great!
Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2012 00:32 Edited at: 14th Nov 2012 14:40
Thanks! I am still improving the overall level and expanding it.

UPDATE: Started to add Audio and Sound Effects in-game. In-house alpha testing taking place.

Johnski
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2012 23:32
A secret room that links The Infinity Loop to the main engines.

[img][/img]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:25:53
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:25:53