Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / 3d Modeling Softwares (Easy to Use)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am very new in 3d modeling. I don't know even ABC of 3d modeling. I want to create 3d models for FPS Creator.

Please tell me easy to use 3d modeling softwares where I can easily create models and import them in Fps Creator.

www.pcgamestrainers.xoomsite.com
lotgd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2012 14:13
Hamburger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2012 18:03
Milkshape is easy to learn and in conlunction with other programs you can make great models. If your getting a bit ambitious try gmax, itss free and is just like 3ds max, except for some baking capabilities and such.

You can download gmax from Turbosquid.

[/href]

BACK FPSC:R! http://kck.st/Tmi93T
henry ham
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2012 19:15
there all easy to use when you get the hang of things but it does take a fair bit of work to get to a reasonable level.

try downloading one of the free modeling programs & give it a try,if your not happy with it try another till you find one you like.
everyone will tell you there's is best but its always easier just to try them out & work it out for yourself.

cheers henry

Gibba gobba
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2012 06:47
If I had to recommend, a great place to start would be Anim8or. It's very simple and versatile at the same time. Perfect place for anyone to start in modeling. It will take some time to make something really good, but it is well worth the effort.

Hello one and all...
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2012 11:02
I personally would recommend AC3D, I couldn't model a cardboard box before I tried it. It also exports directly into .x (fpsc compatible) format and it has an inbuilt texture mapper.

Poloflece

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-11 05:55:51
Your offset time is: 2024-05-11 05:55:51