Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / An old dropper

Author
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2012 22:09 Edited at: 15th Nov 2012 16:18
Hi guys,
I was surfing on... my backup hard drive and I found an old application I coded a few years ago (has been developed with Blitz3D)
Because recently the AppGameKit has introduced the 3D commands I thought that it might be usefull to some of you for building of your game levels.
Here is the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmc9ow5gm4njc1z
Unzip the contents, in the folder of your choice
Runs fine on my Windows 7 installation (1280x960x32)

EDIT: I found the installer
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ce8dg8dt77trmjj

lilpissywilly
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2012 00:18
Hi,

May I be so rude as to ask for some screenshots or something like that? Only I'm very lazy and it's hard to find time to download and trial everything I think look interesting.

My hovercraft is full of eels
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 15th Nov 2012 10:37
I can never get over his username lol but I agree with him...

And perhaps some instructions while we are feeling greedy haha

george++
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2012 16:25 Edited at: 15th Nov 2012 16:26
If you got the installer you will get a simple text file with some keyboard shortcuts to get started quickly
Hovering the mouse over the icons you can see their functionality to the status bar at bottom.
I am not sure if the program is stable under Windows 7 but it is OK with Windows XP
You can save your level for future editing and extract all the level data to a text file in order to import with your loader
IronGiant
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2012 17:10
Damn nice of ya to give us your program Moraldi. Looks pretty helpful even though I only messed around with it for a few minutes.

I too used Blitz Basic, Cool language till they stopped updating it.

When I click the animation Icon it says "entity has no animation" and then bombs out, and if you can, change the save routines to ask if you really want to save, I clicked it trying to figure out it all out and saved before I knew I was saving, no harm done that time but if I were workin on something, might mess it all up.

But again, thanks loads, nice when people give us free stuff, feels like x-mas, 1 month early

And I'll be greedy like the rest and ask for your source code, be fun to add too, thats if your feel like it lol.

Ho Ho Ho all!.

It's Bird! , It's Plane!, No its a rocket powered Squirrel holding some acorns and a smile!
george++
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2012 17:51 Edited at: 15th Nov 2012 18:07
Quote: "When I click the animation Icon it says "entity has no animation""

You have to import an animated model with the appropriate button

Quote: "But again, thanks loads, nice when people give us free stuff, feels like x-mas, 1 month early"

Merry Christmas IronGiant

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 09:52:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 09:52:41