Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / How to Make a Hologram in FPSC - Tutorial

Author
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I saw that someone new had asked for help on making a hologram in FPSC and thought I have some free time I will go ahead and make a tutorial for it.
In the download below is a pdf file for the tutorial.

Screenie:

Video:

I hope this helps some of our new Fps Creators.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
lotgd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2012 07:38
A great tutorial!

The Warrior Studio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2012 14:35
perfect tutorial,

thank' a lot of help for every one

thank's again

-----------------------------------------
"The Warrior Studios Model thread 2012"
Leaning Objects To The Side
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow!! starmind 001, ur "How to Make a Hologram in FPSC - Tutorial" is Sick!! this is a must have! As always, thanks for the Tutorial.

Keep up the Awesome work. I hope you have a great day.

Cheers,
Tanya.

I hope all have a Great day!
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
You are all welcome. If you wish to see more tutorials shoot me an email and I will see what I can do.

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2012 15:00
Very nice and to the point tutorial. I definitely will keep this one for future reference. Thank You.
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2012 09:42 Edited at: 26th Nov 2012 09:44
I glad to see that people are getting some use out of this. I was having some trouble with fpsc building games, but now that is out of the way I have the tutorial level for those that would like to have it to see how I put it all together.
You can download it here:
-https://forumfiles.thegamecreators.com/download/2412696]

I want to mention that I have plans for an entire tutorial series for FPSC. To go over the basics, to entity creation, importing, character creation, weapon creation, segments and whatever you hearts desire me to show you how to make it. Somethings I will just show the basics, while others I will show you more advance stuff.

I have about 20 tutorials that will take a person through the making of an entire game from start to finish. I do not want to show you what has already been done from TGC, I want to show what can be done.

These tutorials will be free and I will try to release one a week starting in Dec. with the exception of the holidays. The first of the tutorials will be out Dec. 9th of this year. I say that so I can get all my thoughts and materials together. I also want to have a better story for the game that works more than the one I wrote down on a napkin while working on irrigation a few days ago.

For those that want to follow me with the tutorials I would suggest you get blender and gimp as they are free to use. I started out using paint.net and milkshape, so use what you have and I will get into more of that later in the tutorials.

Enjoy the demo and I will be back in a few weeks.

Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2012 20:01
Great work my friend. And the idea of a tutorial series by you, is something worth checking out for sure!

Havn't seen you around, I thought you might have left us, Glad to see I was wrong.

Back from the Wasteland.
Beno09
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2012 02:57
Wow it's nice to hear that you're gonna start tutorials series. I left the FPSC pretty long ago and forgot a lot of things, reminder tutorials and more improvements for my projects in future will be awesome addition.
Also, tutorial for Hologram is pretty nice

-In trouble you know a hero;
-If you don't start, you won't finish;
-Without suffering, there is no learning.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-11 18:27:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-11 18:27:38