Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i purchased model pack 12, and 4000 store points, in 2009.

i am unsure of how to access these, they aren't with the rest of my downloads in my products page. any help would be appreciated, as i just started getting back into FPSC and the media would be helpful.
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Pretty sure store points have an expiration date of around a year, might be wrong, you would be better contacting support, no one around here can help you.
The model pack should still be on your products list though, maybe a different account was used.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 27th Nov 2012 03:21
Quote: "Pretty sure store points have an expiration date of around a year, might be wrong, you would be better contacting support, no one around here can help you."

I believe I had this confirmed around the time when AppGameKit had dropped in price...

And yes, contact the store, and also yes your model pack should be in the downloads section of your account... if you have a payment proof receipt, then you should be able to get it reinstated... [possibly]

GL!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-12 12:01:43
Your offset time is: 2024-05-12 12:01:43