Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Yes a Team Post

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys,
My name is Rizzo. I am trying to put together a team to develop a mobile game i have been wanting to do for a while. I have created more than one successful Mobile app for the IOS martketplace but I am wanting to try a game. The game is called Thundergods - Thor's Adventure. It is a old school castle defense type game with waves of enemies. I will include some of our initial concept art.
I will ad some more stuff we have as well. I am not promising an financial reward or anything. This is strictly for fun and to get a game on the marketplace. I need one programmer, potentially someone for scripting. I have many of the graphics files being created now but we could always use at least one more Sprite and background designer. Anyone who is good at building a Castle is more than welcome too! Once everyone is in place we have a Google shared drive that i will give access too. I also have a rough design document which I will upload within the post as well. Thanks guys!

Rizzo

Feel free to check out Alarm DJ + on the App Store.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
my programmer skills are not needed here cuz im more on PC programmer using DBP and delphi
but i do know how to use 3dmax and castles/buildings is what im good on. i can create 2d and 3d models too. althought im a little bit rusty, but im doing it for 2 reasons.
1) help you out and see where it goes
2) trying NOT to forget 3dmax

so if you have skype, ill be happy to help you.
gogetax (nick) or Sergey Kirienko (full name)

Advanced Updater for your games!
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2012 10:31
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 17:02:54
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 17:02:54