Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AGK tier 2 windows problem!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2012 02:36
Hello everyone I have been working on a tier 2 version of my app for the PC, the problem is when I execute the program I get this:

I am not too sure what is wrong with the project, but I did follow all of the instructions perfectly and even double checked. The version of agk is 1.085 and I got the tier 2 project from the wiki. The project at first worked fine in till it all of a sudden it started giving me this error. Thank you in advance!

hello there!
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2012 03:45
IIRC, those are just warnings, not actual errors. It also looks like your program closed correctly. Try swapping to Release mode when you build, instead of Debug.

erebusman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2012 04:56
This MSDN blog should explain that and how to turn some of it off. Its not harmful like Hodgey said though.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sburke/archive/2008/01/16/configuring-visual-studio-to-debug-net-framework-source-code.aspx

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 00:54:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 00:54:10