Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Seen hands on AGK in PDF form for under 30 bucks!

Author
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2012 15:27
OK, was scanning around and seen Hands on AppGameKit is now offered in PDF form, if I did my conversion right at $27.22 US.

Rush Out!, buy it now!, support the only person I know that puts forward a book on how to program in AGK.

And no posting this to a torrent, any person I find that does this, will be tracked down, buried up to his neck, and then I'll allow 50 old ladies with Yorkies (dogs) to walk up and allow their dogs to use you as a fire hydrant.

I mean it!!

Now rush out, buy it for your own christmas present, you wont regret it, and if you dont celebrate Christmas....,

well I'm sure you have a birthday coming soon, treat yourself to a good read, you'll love how the dog saves the boy trapped in a well at the end!

nuff said! as Stan Lee would say!

It's Bird! , It's Plane!, No its a rocket powered Squirrel holding some acorns and a smile!
AgentSam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2012 18:34 Edited at: 7th Dec 2012 18:37
That was a good find... I full heartedly support this policy change. (Not only does it save natural resources, but you don't have to wait for it to be delivered by mail.)

Digital Skills:
Quote: "Although it was our intention only to offer the AppGameKit book in printed format, the rapid changes to the AppGameKit language at this stage in its life cycle has made such a policy no longer practical. Therefore, we are now offering the AppGameKit book in ebook PDF format for 16.96 GBP."

And to make it easy for everyone, here are the links:

Digital Skills - Homepage
Digital Skills - Orders

Also, it might be a good idea to update the OP in the semiofficial "Hands on AGK" thread, at:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=198779&b=41

Cheers,
AgentSam

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 17:14:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 17:14:13