Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Santa Xmas Rush now out!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2012 19:01 Edited at: 14th Dec 2012 03:33
Hello, I am pleaded to announce that Santa Xmas Rush is finished and available on Android. I started this last Christmas, but never really got it finished. So this time round I have got it out, tarted it up, and have published it on Google Play.

The idea is simple. Deliver as many presents as you can while avoiding obstacles, such as birds, houses, trees and even the odd helicopter!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.talosgames.SantaXmasRush

Attachments

Login to view attachments
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Now updated to 1.2.20751. Fixes for speed issues, crashes and sound problems on Jelly Bean devices. Please let me know what you think, and how it performs. The game features an online score chart, viewable in game and on my website.

http://www.talosgames.com/

Can you get to the top of the scoreboards?

kaband
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2012 19:17
Looks good, DVader. I'll dload and give it a shot.
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Kaband, I appreciate any feedback you can give. I was hoping more people would give some comments, from my stats I can tell it has been played by a fair few people now, just no idea if they are from here or just random. I am hoping no comments means it hasn't crashed at all, and not just that the game sucks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 15:40:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 15:40:00