Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / reading arrays

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok on a previous post I was told that having arrays was better then just loads of seperate varibles as i was having reading/writing problems in my program so ive started to do this and ive no problems in printing out the arrays and i have no problems in writing the arrays but when it comes to reading them i get the error message saying 'array does not exist'. Now if i run the program and get it to write and then get it to read everything is fine, its only when i run the program and read first do i get the error message. When i was reading the varibles first (before i turned them into arrays) i had no problems there so whats happening??

this is the read array part

and this is the write part

Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2012 22:28
Did you define the array driverteam$ in main.agc before you try to read from it? And did you dimension it properly?

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
Doveyy04
Years of Service
User Offline
ahh i have just got my program to create the array at the very start of my program and it has managed to read it fine once i had ask it too, am sure i didnt need to do that when i was using varibles. Thank you for your help

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 02:56:23
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 02:56:23