Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / Creep Cleaners Inc. --- Post - Apocalyptic "Business" Survival

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2012 03:52 Edited at: 29th Dec 2012 13:51
Creep Cleaners Inc.
John Hempstead - Morphosis Enter-Active

Game Description:
In the future something went out of control. Was is GMO food? Chemtrails? Medications? HAARP? Whatever it was, it was bad. However, this opened up a new business opportunity for some.

What was so bad? Well people started acting strange at first and then transformed into creeps, monsters, zombies... there are many names, but not one cure.

The over populated creeps became a problem. That when the CDC with congress passed a law that let law biding citizens eliminate the infected.

This is where YOU come in. You own the company "Creep Cleaners Inc." and need to survive in this tough economy. Your in the business of cleaning creeps... an exterminator.

Goal of game:
- Keep your health up
- Keep your respect up
- Don't go broke

Companies can be found by clicking the city map. Here you can select a company to do a job for. The job is NOT COMPLETE until all of the zombies, monsters and bad dudes are removed... exterminated...killed.. you understand.

You might also get phone messages with more jobs!

When you complete a job you will get paid and gain respect. If you don’t complete a job you have to pay for damages, take a hit to your health and loose respect.

Screenshots:

[href]www.morphenteractive.com/creep/downloads/sc1.jpg[/href]

[href]www.morphenteractive.com/creep/downloads/sc3.jpg[/href]

http://www.morphenteractive.com/creep/index.html

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWqyHKd77Dk&feature=youtu.be

Download(s):
http://www.morphenteractive.com/creep/downloads.html

FPSC 9x.

Credits:
Mark Dice - For letting me use his voice for the news.
Plunge - Friends band that let me use there music in a radio station.
FPSC - For being an awesome program!
Game Maker - For being an awesome program!

http://www.morphenteractive.com/creep/HelpContact.html
-------

https://www.facebook.com/morphosis.enteractive

Notes:
*****PLEASE IGNORE THE MESSAGE WHEN YOU RUN THE GAME ABOUT FS_Normal... the game will still work.

*****PLEASE IGNORE THE MESSAGE WHEN YOU COMPLETE A LEVEL about array out of bounds, the game will still work.

Enjoy!
Burger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2012 10:38
I suggest you take a look a this thread here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=143014&b=35 before this gets locked.

"I'm inspired by my own wise quotes, thank you." - Burger, 6/7/12
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 28th Dec 2012 16:09
Everything on the website looks AWESOME! I haven't played yet, but the idea is fresh and innovative. Kudos to you.

May I suggest that you fix your first post to be in compliance and you'll get lot's more traffic/interest. I'll get back to you after checking it out. Thanks for the freebee!

Brian.

!retupmoc eht ni deppart m'I !pleH

unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2012 00:05
I have downloaded and tried to play it.

The menus, sounds and voice acting is all really well done. Very professional. Sometimes the voice acting can be of varying quality (regarding the recording quality - not how the person is speaking)

But, i tried to load a few of the maps, i ignore the warning messages, then a little box tells me to wait until my level is loaded, then click once i have cleared the level. I waited for a long time and nothing loaded, so, i clicked the button and it told me that i had done a bad job and i should try harder.

This happened about 3-4 times. I gave u after that. Such a shame, it looks like it has great potential. Almost like an indie version of Dead Trigger.

Unfamillia

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2012 01:46
Yep! I get the same thing. Just for your info, the first thing I get is this...

and then it's pretty much as unfamillia said. If it means anything, what little I got to play was fun and I love the 50's TV commercial atmosphere.

Brian.

morphosis comics009
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello!

I did edit the post, I hope it's right! Sorry for the mess up.

@3DMaster - Best Model:
Thanks. The voice overs- I did record them when I was driving to work and wanted an old answering machine like quality. They might need work.

"...little box tells me to wait until my level is loaded...I waited for a long time and nothing loaded,"
--- What is going on in the background is the main application is launching the level. Can you let me know what OS you are running? I had issues when running "Zone Alarm" I switched it to game mode and it was fine.

I have tested this game on XP and Vista 64bit.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2012 14:06
Windows 7 Pro 32 & 64bit.... same issues. I wait but nothing loads.

ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK
Posted: 31st Dec 2012 11:07
When I first saw this, I actually thought this was a joke game, but hey this looks really good!

~Nic
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2012 22:48
i had the same problems.....

p.s.

what is the TINY WEB dll for?

gamer, lover, filmmaker
ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2013 12:50 Edited at: 1st Jan 2013 12:50
Quote: "what is the TINY WEB dll for?"

Thats a Game Maker in-browser DLL.

When I started the game, I got the FS_normal error, I clicked ignore and everything started up. When I took a job, an error came saying:

"THe parameter is incorrect"

I fixed it by getting the FPSC-Game fix here at the forums. (Renaming FPSC-Game to LEVEL.exe and replacing all levels with it. L1 to L10)

The game was really fun, and I had a good time playing it last night. The only problem is, you can't buy movies. I click the movies but nothing happens (at the store).

~Nic
morphosis comics009
Years of Service
User Offline
WOW... how did you fix that? I used fpsc 1.17

The movies are books, sorry.
ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2013 20:09
Quote: "WOW... how did you fix that? I used fpsc 1.17"

I did a little research

Quote: "The movies are books, sorry. "

That's alright. I found out

Really good game.

~Nic
morphosis comics009
Years of Service
User Offline
OK... so how was this done? Version 1.20?

I updated the downloads.

Feedback please! Enjoy!

http://www.morphenteractive.com/creep/downloads.html
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
I was impressed with the intro that was a nice touch then it went downhill from there.

The loading was just the default screen and then it went into sifi room's that looked out of place where the map looked like a city.

It ended up being very stock stuff where it started so well, the game play was good and the scripts was good as well just was looking for more with such a great intro.

Could of been a great game with custom media there plenty on the forum but for me the stock media where I picked first was disappointing.

Good effort.

6/10

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu
Dark Wolfe
Years of Service
User Offline
As soon as i looked in this part of the forum your game jumped out at me, i'm downloading it now and it looks pretty fun!
I'll leave feed back after i play it

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 04:26:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 04:26:58