Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / I can't compile 1086 project. Anyone can give me a hand?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2013 10:18 Edited at: 4th Jan 2013 10:20
Following is the error:

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_FBSession", referenced from:
objc-class-ref in libAGKiOS.a(SocialPlugins.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

If I replace the Facebook SDK, the error is :

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7s:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_ACAccountStore", referenced from:
objc-class-ref in FacebookSDK(FBSession.o)
"_ACFacebookAudienceFriends", referenced from:
-[FBSession authorizeUsingSystemAccountStore:accountType:permissions:defaultAudience:isReauthorize in FacebookSDK(FBSession.o)
"_SLServiceTypeFacebook", referenced from:
+[FBNativeDialogs composeViewControllerWithSession:handler in FacebookSDK(FBNativeDialogs.o)
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_SLComposeViewController", referenced from:
objc-class-ref in FacebookSDK(FBNativeDialogs.o)
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_GADBannerView", referenced from:
"_ACFacebookAppIdKey", referenced from:
-[FBSession authorizeUsingSystemAccountStore:accountType:permissions:defaultAudience:isReauthorize in FacebookSDK(FBSession.o)
"_ACAccountTypeIdentifierFacebook", referenced from:
+[FBSession renewSystemAuthorization] in FacebookSDK(FBSession.o)
"_ACFacebookAudienceKey", referenced from:
"_ACFacebookAudienceOnlyMe", referenced from:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_GADRequest", referenced from:
"_ACFacebookPermissionsKey", referenced from:
"_ACFacebookAudienceEveryone", referenced from:
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7s

The Miracrea Games
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2013 16:03
If you replace the file "platform/apple/Source/Social Plugins/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework" with the attached version does it fix the error? I have a feeling the framework is getting corrupted when we build the beta on Windows.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
george++
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2013 19:34 Edited at: 4th Jan 2013 19:37
I get some unresolved external symbols:
Quote: "
1>------ Build started: Project: AppGameKit Test, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>AGKWindows.lib(Wrapper.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static void __cdecl AGK::cObjectMgr::SetCurrentCamera(class AGK::cCamera *)" (?SetCurrentCamera@cObjectMgr@AGK@@SAXPAVcCamera@2@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl AGK::agk::MasterReset(void)" (?MasterReset@agk@AGK@@SAXXZ)
1>AGKWindows.lib(Wrapper.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall AGK::cObjectMgr::ClearAll(void)" (?ClearAll@cObjectMgr@AGK@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl AGK::agk::MasterReset(void)" (?MasterReset@agk@AGK@@SAXXZ)
1>AGKWindows.lib(Wrapper.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall AGK::cObjectMgr::UpdateAll(float)" (?UpdateAll@cObjectMgr@AGK@@UAEXM@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl AGK::agk::Update3D(float)" (?Update3D@agk@AGK@@SAXM@Z)
1>AGKWindows.lib(Wrapper.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall AGK::cObjectMgr:: DrawAll(void)" (?DrawAll@cObjectMgr@AGK@@UAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl AGK::agk::Render3D(void)" (?Render3D@agk@AGK@@SAXXZ)
1>AGKWindows.lib(Wrapper.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall AGK::cObjectMgr::AddObject(class AGK::cObject3D *)" (?AddObject@cObjectMgr@AGK@@QAEXPAVcObject3D@2@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl AGK::agk::CreateObjectBox(unsigned int,float,float,float)" (?CreateObjectBox@agk@AGK@@SAXIMMM@Z)
1>AGKWindows.lib(Wrapper.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall AGK::cObjectMgr::RemoveObject(class AGK::cObject3D *)" (?RemoveObject@cObjectMgr@AGK@@QAEXPAVcObject3D@2@@Z) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl AGK::agk:: DeleteObject(unsigned int)" (?DeleteObject@agk@AGK@@SAXI@Z)
1>AGKWindows.lib(Wrapper.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall AGK::cObjectMgr::cObjectMgr(void)" (??0cObjectMgr@AGK@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl `dynamic initializer for 'protected: static class AGK::cObjectMgr AGK::agk::m_cObjectMgr''(void)" (??__E?m_cObjectMgr@agk@AGK@@1VcObjectMgr@2@A@@YAXXZ)
1>AGKWindows.lib(Wrapper.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall AGK::cObjectMgr::~cObjectMgr(void)" (??1cObjectMgr@AGK@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl `dynamic atexit destructor for 'protected: static class AGK::cObjectMgr AGK::agk::m_cObjectMgr''(void)" (??__F?m_cObjectMgr@agk@AGK@@1VcObjectMgr@2@A@@YAXXZ)
1>C:\Users\George\Documents\GameAI\Debug\AGK Test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 8 unresolved externals
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
"
tornado
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2013 19:41 Edited at: 4th Jan 2013 19:55
Paul, your fix works fine for iOS.

MikeMax
AGK Academic Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2013 01:35 Edited at: 5th Jan 2013 01:41
ok ...
Paul ? will you "quietly" fix the current 1086 package with the good FacebookSDK.framework file in download section or will we have to wait for the 1087 to have a fixed package ? i guess i know the answer ... so ... maybe a "1086 Beta tips & known bugs" section/post should be good somewhere for other people who will face this problem. (the forum search engine is not very efficient when we face a problem...)
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2013 13:08
Hi Guys,

The solution has been added to a readme text file for the next build. When on your Mac, just delete the framework file then double click the zip file of the same name and it will auto extract a correct version and you should be fine.

Hogging the awesome since 1999
halley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2013 13:36
I tried that, it didn't work.

The Miracrea Games
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2013 16:22 Edited at: 6th Jan 2013 17:36
same problem with the FB errors here on 1086.

However when I replaced the FB framework with the newest zip from Paul all worked fine!

THANKS!!!
Pawprints
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2013 20:38 Edited at: 6th Jan 2013 20:40
Dumb question but what is arm7s and if you take it off what does it break on iOS devices as I removed it to fix the compatibility issue. I'll try the zip and see if that helps and add arm7s back in

Ah ok it's for iPhone 5.. Will definitely add it back in

If it's not broken don't keep trying to fix it.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2013 23:42
I have removed arm7s without it breaking my iOS builds. But I don't have a iPhone 5.

The iPhone 5 should support the older stuff as well. So it doesn't hurt to program for the 'previous' iOS version.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2013 00:15 Edited at: 7th Jan 2013 00:16
From my understanding the iPhone 5 does support the older armv7, but doing so will mean you won't get the full screen, it will be truncated to an iPhone 4 sized screen with black borders imposed by the device.
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Note that to enable true iPhone 5 support through the AppGameKit Player (or your own apps) you must include the iPhone 5 resolution splash screen (Default-568h@2x.png) and make sure it is referenced as the Retina 4 splash screen in the target's properties. I shared my version of this and others on the Community Wiki: http://appgamekit.wikispaces.com/Icons+and+Splash+Images
halley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2013 05:00
I still can't compile the project for facebook reason, any solution?

The Miracrea Games
tornado
Years of Service
User Offline
Do you still get the same set of errors as in 1st post?
Looks like linker can't add the proper framework in your project on compilation, what do you have in linker settings? Do you have the Facebook framework copied into your project folder or referenced from AppGameKit install?

halley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2013 08:24
I tried both the two way.

The Miracrea Games
halley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2013 11:07
ld: warning: ignoring file ../../platform/apple/Source/Social Plugins/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/FacebookSDK, file was built for unsupported file format ( 0x6c 0x69 0x6e 0x6b 0x20 0x2e 0x2f 0x56 0x65 0x72 0x73 0x69 0x6f 0x6e 0x73 0x2f ) which is not the architecture being linked (armv7): ../../platform/apple/Source/Social Plugins/FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.framework/FacebookSDK
Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
"_OBJC_CLASS_$_FBSession", referenced from:
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

The Miracrea Games
tornado
Years of Service
User Offline
Halley did you try {clean setup>replace facebook framework with fix> link lib in target/build phases>build}? for which iOS version/Device do you build your project?

halley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2013 13:26
I can compile it now.

The Miracrea Games
halley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2013 13:26
I delete FB SDK, then I can compile.

The Miracrea Games
halley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2013 04:02
We have 5 iOS devices in our office.
I test AppGameKit version 1088 on iPhone 4 with iOS 5.0,iPhone 4 with iOS 6.0 and iPad with iOS 5.0, iPad with iOS 6.0;
The 1088 works well on iPHone 4, and iPad with iOS 6.0, but has a problem with iPad with iOS 5.0.
The orientation is only one in iPad with iOS 5.0, though I set two support orientations.

The Miracrea Games
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2013 16:32
Check the shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation method in the UntitledViewController.m file.

Are you using the SetOrientationAllowed command? If so, what are the parameter settings?

Have you tried v1088?

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 19:10:00
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 19:10:00