Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / problems with adding models into FPSCx10 and wondering if PG or other mod will help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2013 06:48
ive searched quiet a bit on this site for help getting models in fpscx10 but most of the time they are talking about x9 im inexperienced with most thing to do with computers so i decided to get a mod to see if it would help i got project green but when i try to download it and unrar this message pops up: This type of file can harm your computer. do you want to keep project green fe editi....pdf anyway? what do i do and will project green or any other mod even help me add my own entities and content into fps creator?

-Kurt Cobain "Id Rather Be Hated For Who I Am, Than Loved For Who I Am Not...
kingofmk98
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2013 20:44
project green is for x9 only i believe

http://fpscfree.webs.com/
Donations to the site are welcome. Your donations will be used to upgrade the site. Donations are only 2 dollars.
TheMushroomGuy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2013 00:45
well then are their any updates or mods anything at all the will make it possible to import my own entities segments etc into fpscx10

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2013 01:28
As far as I know, getting something into X10 is the same as getting something into X9.

There isn't any update or mod needed to do this.

TheMushroomGuy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2013 01:45
i was told other wise and i followed the fps pipe line on how to import your own models into fps creator didn't work for me i also used the download that tga provides for making entities in fps it shows error every time i open it

unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2013 01:53 Edited at: 14th Jan 2013 01:54
As an owner of X10, I can confirm that it is exactly the same as importing media into X9.

Just grab a copy of Entity Workshop by Wehtam or Doomsters Model Maker.

Make sure that you have the correct path set up to export the media to, otherwise, you will get errors.

I am still amazed that people are finding copies of X10! I keep seeing new people flashing up in the forums asking questions about it.

I'm not accusing anyone of piracy, as you might of purchased it a while ago and have not been active in the forums, but, there seems to have been an influx of new members asking about X10.

Unfamillia

EDIT - in regards to mods, check out Mystic Mod. Its designed for X10 and adds a fair amount of stability and scripting add ons.

TheMushroomGuy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2013 04:51
i bought mine online and got it in the mail 6 years ago and never used the forums until now but i would not be surprised if illegal downloads was the culprit how ever i am at a lost as to how to import your own entities i have wings 3d and a paint program i'd be interested in knowing how you import your stuff unfamillia just to see what it is eactly that im doing wrong its been vary frustrating for me

unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2013 13:14
I use Blender to make my models and i use GIMP to create the textures and associated shader maps (normal, spec, illumination)

Then, all i do is, open up Entity Workshop, choose my model, select the texture i made, then hit export. It really is that simple.

Unfamillia

A dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2013 20:55 Edited at: 16th Jan 2013 20:55
@TheMushroomGuy

It's kind of hard to read what you're writing. Try adding some punctuation.

Don't waste your life

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 14:52:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 14:52:37