Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Beta 6 HTTP issue?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2013 01:20
Hi all,

This *may* not be an AppGameKit issue, but it's new since the new beta's so I thought I'd ask if anyone else had the problem while I wait on my hosting account tech guys coming back. My app needs to connect to a linked hosting package to get data to proceed right at the start, which used to work fine, but since the Beta 6 (not tried the others, was working on other modules) it seems to fail. It uses an https connection, and typing it into firefox works fine, so I know the hosting site is up. However it does say it needs "passive ftp" protocols - I assume this isnt something possible with AppGameKit? I moved hosting packages and the old one worked fine, which is why I think it might be nothing to do with AGK.

Code goes something like this:

Obviously the actual details exist where the "X"'s are here, but I;ve tried every variation I can make and I just get empty files.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 11th Jan 2013 02:42
BETA 8 is out... maybe try that?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 22:36:46
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 22:36:46