Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Concerning Mobile Apps industry

Author
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2013 19:42 Edited at: 17th Jan 2013 19:52
For those who are interested.

As of Q4 2012, there are now over 100 million mobile gamers in the United States, one-third of America's population. Thanks to major smartphone and tablet releases from Apple, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Samsung that all feature state-of-the-art gaming capabilities, I believe the mobile gaming industry will continue to sustain rapid growth in 2013 and beyond.

To address the evolution of the mobile gaming industry, I see that Mobile Gaming USA West is returning to San Francisco on May 14-15. So, for those who are close by or willing to travel some, this might be an event that will be quite interesting and informative.

This conference features senior execs from SEGA, Zynga, GREE, Activision, Gamevil, Adobe and more, Mobile Gaming USA West is bringing the best and brightest in the industry to San Franscisco. It looks like there should be plenty of innovative sessions and great networking opportunities.

The conference is sponsored by Video Games Intelligence which is part of FC Business Intelligence Limited who is registered in England and Wales - company registered number 04388971 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK.

Addendum:

Again, if interested . . .

Click here for the brochure.

THEORY - you know everything but nothing works. PRACTICE - when everything works but don't know why. For me, theory and practice are combined: nothing works and I don't know why.
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2013 06:49
Thanks for the info Flatlander. Unfortunately I'm about 10,000 miles away so I won't be attending.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 05:48:21
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 05:48:21