Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / <Bugs TD> free a month to repay the players

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2013 08:04
Happy birthday to Zqinet! Yeah, to celebrate the second anniversary of the company then we will make some activities to repay the players. The tower defense game <Bugs TD> decides to be free from Jan.23 to Feb.23, which will last for a month.
We devote to developing high quality game and do all we can to make the game interesting. For that we updated the version constantly, and then you will experience the latest version of 1.1.1 during the free month.
A Bug’s Life is a tower defense game characterizing various kinds of bugs in a little world. Each of the 8 kinds of bugs has its own unique characteristics. Different combinations of bugs as well as 8 active skills enable ever-changing and never repeated fighting.
The sacred tree Skills is the most important system throughout the game. The players can enhance the abilities of God Tree and bugs by upgrading God Tree Skills. Twelve kinds of enemies are never repeated ones. Even those of lowest level have unique skills and can only be defeated by some strategies.
More than one Endless Modes are available for players to challenge their limit.
Below are the character of the new version:
Add equipment systems:Including 6kind x7 level equipment, which will affect the attack power and attack range.
Add the warehouse and supplies store and the supplies store provide synthetic props.
Add two stage new maps and two new monsters.
Optimize the memory and switching interface.
Increase the collection system. Every 8 hours could collect items.
Join the VIP concept. VIP levels affect the quality of the collected items.
Modify the main interface of the game.
The APP no longer supports the system below iOS4.3 and the armv6 devices doesn’t supported as well.
Wish you have a good time in the bug world!
iTunes Link:

[href]http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bugs-td/id554926906?mt=8 [/href]

ios td game
Bugs TD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2013 10:25
welcome to share your experience with me ,I have passed the 2-1 stage.

ios td game
Bugs TD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2013 03:27
I like the different maps and they are surprised me.

ios td game
Bugs TD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2013 10:22
The new chapter is a little difficult.

ios td game
Bugs TD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2013 10:27
Share with me!

ios td game
Bugs TD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2013 10:30
Do you like it?

ios td game
Bugs TD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2013 08:43
During the Chinese Spring Festival, Bugs TD update a new version. Except for fixed the bug then the system of the game also been modified which focus on the following two points:
1. Modify the effect of Violent crystallization,which lasts 5-10 seconds. Initially adjusted to six seconds and the icon of the crystallization is placed in the top right of the screen.
2. The first charge incentive purple weapons.
Here I will remind the Bugs TD players Feb23 is coming and which means there is only a week remain of the free about the game in the App Store. Don’t hesitate any more and click the mouse to download it.

ios td game
Bugs TD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2013 06:49
Only five days.

ios td game

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:52:48
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:52:48