Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Can i use maya studio with out milke shape

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi
i just want to ask can i use Maya studio to create character and reging with animation without using milkshpe cuz i usually using maya studio

after that exporting to fps creator ?
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2013 21:24
You can use Maya for whatever you want providing you follow the EULA you were provided when purchasing. The package you should have when purchasing contains documentation on how to export into various formats (just like 3DS Max does).

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
Pirate Myke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2013 03:53
If you can do this then please let the rest of us know how you did it. Maya does not have an animated xfile export that anyone has found. Have to convert it to another program and export the xfile from that.

Try things from this thread.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=203198&b=24

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2013 05:40
Quote: "If you can do this then please let the rest of us know how you did it. Maya does not have an animated xfile export that anyone has found. Have to convert it to another program and export the xfile from that."

Which is what I was referring to when I said...

Quote: "The package you should have when purchasing contains documentation on how to export into various formats (just like 3DS Max does)"

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 05:49:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 05:49:12