Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2013 19:40
My first commercial release built entirely in AppGameKit for Androids Google Play store.

Super Ball Jump! Click Here!

There is also a free demo version to try first, click here.

The rules are simple! just tap the screen to jump over the obstacles. The more you jump, the faster the obstacles will move.

The full version contains:
* Save High Scores
* Infinite number of obstacles! The game has no end, just keep going until you crash (the game continues to get harder and harder.)
* Increasing Difficulty

The Free Version contains:
* No High Score Feature
* Number of obstacles is limited to 50
* Increasing Difficulty

Try it for yourself! It's quite addictive, see if you can beat my high score of 186!

Specification:
Android Phone with version 2.3 or above.

www.liambradburymusic.com - professional music for your games at low prices!
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2013 20:31
Pretty cool! And I can see playing it for long stretches (being somewhat obsessive compulsive).

One suggestion, have an exit button in the main screen. I would suggest this to everyone.

I know, theoretically one isn't supposed to have an exit button in Android or iOS. But I've seen some good apps and games that do (and mine will).

I get very frustrated when there is no way to definitively stop an app, not just send it to the background.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
LiamBradbury
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2013 21:27
thanks for the feedback, yeah your right, it needs an exit button, will sort out an update for it as soon as possible!

DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2013 14:32 Edited at: 9th Feb 2013 14:40
I'll give it a go a bit later on today, it looks like it may be a fun little title. One thing I will mention about the exit button ancient lady suggests, is that on iphone they will actually fail approval of an app if it includes one apparently. I had one in Moon Snaker and was told by TGC to remove the exit option for ipad/iphone, or else risk failing to get approval. I left it in on Android as there are no such strict restrictions as Apple, but probably worth keeping in mind. I only took TGC's word for this of course, as they have published more apps than I have!

Edit - Oh noticed it is a paid app, sorry I am struggling a little myself, so can't afford even small phone apps at the moment.

LiamBradbury
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2013 15:02
thanks for the heads up DVader!

there's also a free demo version here

DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry not had much chance to get back before now. It's pretty tough if you ask me! I managed to score about 20 at best. The jump being a little awkward to time, but I imagine that is the point. Nice little game!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:00:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:00:56