Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [x9] FPSCreatorGames: "Fall Of Rez" 2013 DEMO

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2013 15:57 Edited at: 11th Feb 2013 04:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0EWw7ZGgZw

[b]DOWNLOAD

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22932823/Fall+of+rez.zip

Story: you lived your life in 2055 to soon learn you were born in 1767
and you were sent to the future so you could not save the world so your mother and fathers ghost take you back in time to do what you where meant to do and kill all the monsters and save the world.

IMPORTANT: This demo only shows the level desine and game play of the full game

matthew
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Not a bad effort the yippee sound annoying to death and needs to be gone and also you seem to of left the trigger sound in the trigger zones.

Not bad at all.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu
GeuRCrayon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2013 01:47 Edited at: 13th Feb 2013 13:02
okay i will take out the yippee sound but i dont think i used any triggers in this game? and thanks for letting me know what you think my game

matthew
GeuRCrayon
Years of Service
User Offline
Why over 300 views and only 6 downloads

matthew
Burger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2013 06:35
@GeuRCrayon, this happens on the forums. A similar situation happened here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=203221&b=24&p=0#m2431908, there are some better answers to view vs downloads.

Also, because this is a demo naturally it wont pick up as much attention as a full game.

I did try to download it, but there was a network error and I never got back to it. Will try again.

- An Instinctive Fear IndieDB page, download demo today!
Leon Kennedy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2013 00:14 Edited at: 21st Feb 2013 00:14
Ok, I downloaded this and played through part (I think all, but not sure?) of the demo.

1. Spelling errors in the load screen. Specifically, the use of the contraction "you're". It should be YOUR, not YOU'RE. Sorry, but spelling errors bother the heck out of me.

2. Is the furniture supposed to be suspended in mid-air for no apparent reason?

3. The enemies are a decent toughness, but none of them actually have weapons. They are firing upon the player, but none of them have weapons displayed.

4. I was able to actually jump up on the suspended desk in the initial player spawn area, then hop over the wardrobes. Not sure if this should happen, but I'd suggest - at the very least - an invisible wall on top of the wardrobes to prevent this from happening.

5. The loading screen shows the INTERACTION button as E. When I got close to a door, the HUD for "Press ENTER to use" popped up. The actual button to press to open the door was F. These should all be synced so as not to confuse players.

6. The "yippee!" sound when you jump is annoying. So much so that I actually turned the volume off on my computer so I didn't have to hear it.

7. In one spot I ended up dying, which is fine by me. But you respawn with your back to the enemy that killed you (large room, fire in one spot). Took me several tries to spin fast enough to kill the guy without immediately dying again.

The premise is good, and I like the media used. But far too many flaws to be viable.

Priest of the Church of Joe Wood

In memory of Nanee. 9/1/1993 - 5/16/2009. Rest in Peace, little girl.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 10:16:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 10:16:29