Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2013 12:02
Just released: A tool to convert FPSC levels so that they work in AppGameKit!

FPSC 2 AGK

Rick

Financial Director
TGC Team
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2013 13:20
Looking very nice Rick.

Couple of things:

Is everything from FPSC picked up inside this tool? (weapons, scripts, trigger zones, enemies)

I notice as the player is going down stairs, there is a strange hovering instead of the correct collision. Is this easily corrected?

Like I said, great work.

Unfamillia

RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2013 14:28
Hi,

This tool converts the static world. It is then up to you to code what you do with that.

Later on we will be adding more to AppGameKit like animated 3D objects and 3D physics. So will then be able to start creating a game with these worlds.

Rick

Financial Director
TGC Team
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2013 17:27
Great!!! This will be very useful, and we have many FPSC developments we'd love to port in.

Will you be updating the FAQ on the AppGameKit Site to reflect this in the question so others will know they can now port in their FPSC levels?

Quote: "Q- I have made a few games with The 3D GameMaker and FPS Creator. Can I recompile these games in AppGameKit?

A- AppGameKit only supports the creation of 2D games. It is not possible to use 3D at the moment and nor is it possible to take games from The 3D Gamemaker and FPS Creator and recompile them for AGK."

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:17:31
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:17:31