Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / [LOCKED] Oil Baron Black Gold Game App

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2013 17:31
It looks great.

But you should probably post this in the "AGK Showcase" page, it would get more viewing.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 21:21 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2013 21:59
I am skeptical that this was made with AppGameKit, I think it was made with a competing engine and is just being advertised to as many forums as possible by the developer, who may not be aware that this is just for AppGameKit apps. (Even the 'username' screams of keyword promotion and he has never posted anything else on this forum)
easter bunny
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 9th Apr 2013 08:28
especially as the user "Games app" was created the same day as this post...
The app also has bad reviews on iTunes

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2013 12:15
Thread Locked

This thread has been locked for the following reason: No evidence of this being made in a TGC supported language - no evidence to suggest that this is anything more than spam.

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted netiquette standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

I got a fever, and the only prescription, is more memes.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 09:42:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 09:42:55