Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Inneractive

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2013 21:25
Hi All

I am using Tier 2++ (thats tier 2 using Object Pascal)....

I have created an inneractive account and have my ApId...

I Create an advert but when I run my app there is no advert?

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks in advance!

Constantly seeking!
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
Sometimes Inneractive is known to take a few days before ads initially show up, and also if the service can't find any ads to serve I don't think anything will be displayed. Recently some users also reported problems where ads only showed up when using 3G but not wifi. I think that service has a lot of glitches yet, which is why I prefer to just use Admob which AppGameKit supports for Android and iOS in the latest beta.
The Daddy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2013 21:40
XCept

Does 1.76 use admob?....i can only see inneractive details???? Nothing for admob?

Constantly seeking!
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
I think you'll have to stick to Inneractive in 1.76, Admob support wasn't finalized (and had no support for Android at all) until a beta build after that.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2013 22:06
The Daddy, I think the convention is to refer to Pascal as Tier 3 and I don't know if that has been updated for Inneractive (and can never remember who put it together to start with, since it is NOT a TGC product).

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master
JimHawkins
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2013 00:06
Erik van Bilsen is, I think, waiting for a stable 1088 before releasing the new Pascal interface.

Actually, VC++ and Android are not TGC products either - as appears to be the case with most of the working VC++ templates!

-- Jim DO IT FASTER, EASIER AND BETTER WITH AppGameKit FOR PASCAL
anwserman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2013 09:02
I have the same problem. Ads were appearing on iOS and Windows, but now all I get is a unclickable, white box instead of where the ad should be.

Hi there. My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.
The Daddy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2013 09:21
Thanks guys!

Lady, like that...Tier 3.....it sounds so much more advanced than Tier 1 or Tier 2!

Jim, you are so right, it seems that outside of Tier 1, Lady and Erik and yourself have been responsible for most things that 'work'.....come of TGC pull up your digital socks!

Constantly seeking!
Rickynzx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2013 14:46 Edited at: 21st Mar 2013 14:49
Hi guys,

anyone still getting any clicks on inneractive, i have not had any clicks for over a week and the ad box is white where the ad should be, and nothing happens when its clicked.

not had any requests or impressions either, even though the app is still getting installed on devices.

anyone else have this problem?

Rickynzx
anwserman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2013 15:07
Quote: "

Posted: 21st Mar 2013 14:46 Edited: 21st Mar 2013 14:49 | link | toggle
Hi guys,

anyone still getting any clicks on inneractive, i have not had any clicks for over a week and the ad box is white where the ad should be, and nothing happens when its clicked.

not had any requests or impressions either, even though the app is still getting installed on devices.

anyone else have this problem?

Rickynzx "

Me. Was wondering about this. I might forget doing advertising all together and just make my lite version severely reduced in my new app

xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
From what I've researched, the majority of developers (AGK and elsewhere) have spoken very negatively of their experiences with Inneractive. Their $200 minimum payout amount is also quite steep compared to other services (e.g., Admob requires only $20 if going through payPal or $100 through wire).

Another issue is the lack of control developers have over what services or ads are generated and at what ratio. They claim to support 100 or more ad services and 200 countries but I think generally there are not very many ads displayed in my own experience. When developing apps outside of AppGameKit I use AdWhirl (Android and iOS) as it allows you to add as many third party ad services as you want and setup the ratios of when to display each. I've had much success with that approach, but just use AdMob for AppGameKit as supported in 1.08 beta.
anwserman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2013 15:55 Edited at: 21st Mar 2013 17:39
That makes my decision easier on whether or not I should worry about ads. Makes porting my app to different screen resolutions easier now

EDIT: Makes it REALLY EASY. Without having to worry about cramming an ad in there, the app scales perfectly to all resolutions (iPad, old iPhone, new iPhone) with no recoding.

Noga
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi All,

My name is Noga and i'm the Marketing Manager @ Inneractive.
I read the thread and understand you have some questions about the integration and how to display the ads.

First of all, I invite you all to visit our help center at: http://www.inner-active.com/help-center

If you still don't get the answer you need, feel free to send us a question through our support ticket in the publishers console:
https://console.inner-active.com/iamp/auth/login
We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Good luck!

Noga

Noga Peer, Marketing Manager
Inneractive
Tone Dialer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2013 21:45 Edited at: 11th Apr 2013 23:32
I have just tried V10811 Beta and (as promised by Paul) the Inneractive ads are working again.
Tested on both Windows and Android (Using latest April 11th Player).

EDIT:
I have now compiled a v108b11 BlackBerry Player, I can confirm that Inneractive Ads also work on BB Playbook with this new beta, thanks Paul.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 16:53:31
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 16:53:31