Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] White Noise: The Beginning

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 17:24 Edited at: 24th Mar 2013 17:26

This is a Demo of a Game i'm working on, there's nothing much in it but i want you guys to look at the map i'm working on.
Tell me what you think and what i should add.
Thanks

Developer: Chicellwest

Story line: Secret for now!

Description of game: Secret for now!

More Updates Coming Soon

-Chicellwest

New Horror Game Coming Soon.
*Custom Menu Added*

Attachments

Login to view attachments
The Nerevar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 18:12
Sounds good...Uh-OH! Is that a MOD I spotted peeking from that corner?!

You should post some ingame screenies, and put down a plot quick!

He's giving us looks...
Act like your editing the thread QUICK!

But yeah, I'd like to monitor your progress, and help in any way possible.

Fulfilling the Nerevarine Prophecy, one trial at a time, because I... Am... The Nerevar!
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
First you need a ingame screenshot and a story, otherwise this thread gets locked.
Second the game report:

Graphic:5/10 your lamps must shine,floor is tiled, more furniture(less empty room)
Storytelling: "I must go out of here" sorry dude, but that is not a good story. Sounds like a slender game and nobody need a slender game anymore. We have enought from them. Also we not want a zombie survival shooter anymore.
Ambience: Ambience is good. Sounds, dark rooms and work(small joke). Well done
Environment: "I see a phone, I can not use. I see documents, I can not read. I am a player and I am stupid" Come on. We need active environment. When I see a phone, I want to hear that the line is dead. I see documents and I want to read it or hear:"Not very intersting". Think about that.

I create a game too and I hate it at the moment, because I want to add so much, but always I get system cap error or I do not fancy. I know it is hard, but try to make your game as beautiful as possible. So you can be proud.

Corno_1

sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 22:52 Edited at: 25th Mar 2013 04:45
@ The Nerevar your right heheh

please fix your post and give us screen shots and maybe some gameplay that would b cool!!!!

The Nerevar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2013 23:01
Now now sic1ne, remember, we TGC Forum members are a rare, yet very supportive family. Show some decency and give this one a chance.

Fulfilling the Nerevarine Prophecy, one trial at a time, because I... Am... The Nerevar!
PekelaarSFX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2013 00:52
Quote: "Now now sic1ne, remember, we TGC Forum members are a rare, yet very supportive family. Show some decency and give this one a chance."

Haven't we given all the "ones" a chance already?

www.Tangodown.nl
Dutch tactical gaming community.
The Nerevar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2013 02:35
Yes, but they failed to meet requirements or to add enough detail to please others.

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2013 01:38
W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:14:41
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:14:41